+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1319Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

  1. #12531
    everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,609

    Re: For animal lovers

    Thought this was cute...

    Dog's Diary:

    8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
    10:30 am -Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
    12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
    5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!
    Midnight - dog eats diary

    and from his roomiie...the cat!...

    My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

    Today, I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Hmmm ... not working according to plan. Bastards!

    There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies'. I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

    Today, I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow- but at the top of the stairs.

    I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return.

    He is obviously retarded.

    The bird, on the other hand, must be an informant. I observe his communicating with the guards daily. am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe .. .for now.

    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

  2. #12532
    MRD
    MRD is offline
    FORT Fogey MRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere resting
    Age
    52
    Posts
    16,893

    Re: For animal lovers

    Sorry the Okra has traumatized Henry.

    I've missed so much being offline lately. Had to laugh at the Mac Truck and Dez trying to spring Chloe.

    Waldo stole his girlfriends bone the other day. We couldn't figure out what he had, he was tossing it up in the air, grabbing it and rolling on his back and having a great time. Found out it was a bone and we knew we didn't give it to him and he had been next door just before that visiting. So I had to take it back to Laia, poor thing. She's the one that always stays tied up, so bad Waldo for taking something from her.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

  3. #12533
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: For animal lovers

    Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;3433986;
    Thought this was cute...

    Dog's Diary:

    8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
    10:30 am -Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
    12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
    5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!
    Midnight - dog eats diary

    and from his roomiie...the cat!...

    My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

    Today, I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Hmmm ... not working according to plan. Bastards!

    There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies'. I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

    Today, I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow- but at the top of the stairs.

    I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return.

    He is obviously retarded.

    The bird, on the other hand, must be an informant. I observe his communicating with the guards daily. am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe .. .for now.

    Everytime I read this or a version of, it cracks me up. I am so glad someone posts this every once in a while.

  4. #12534
    everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,609

    Re: For animal lovers

    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3434290;
    Everytime I read this or a version of, it cracks me up. I am so glad someone posts this every once in a while.
    This was the first time I had ever read it. My cousin sent it to me. It is cute!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

  5. #12535
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: For animal lovers

    Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;3434490;
    This was the first time I had ever read it. My cousin sent it to me. It is cute!
    And the next time you get it, it will be slightly different etc., they are all HILARIOUS! Keep enjoying, laughing and posting. I think the line about the dog being retarded is the best.

  6. #12536
    everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,609

    Re: For animal lovers

    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3434636;
    And the next time you get it, it will be slightly different etc., they are all HILARIOUS! Keep enjoying, laughing and posting. I think the line about the dog being retarded is the best.
    That's so sweet, gabriel! I've missed you and Mona (was computerless for nearly a year). Mona looks beautiful and regal, as always. Still ruling the roost, I'm guessing. Here's one of sweet Chloe:

    Attachment 25609
    Last edited by lopevian; 05-12-2009 at 11:39 AM.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

  7. #12537
    everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,609

    Re: For animal lovers

    Gabriel! I am so sorry. It's Joey, Joey! What an idiot am I. No need to guess if Joey's ruling the roost. That, I do remember, is a given. Please forgive me...
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

  8. #12538
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: For animal lovers

    What a sweetheart Chloe is!
    CYA

  9. #12539
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: For animal lovers

    Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;3435293;
    Gabriel! I am so sorry. It's Joey, Joey! What an idiot am I. No need to guess if Joey's ruling the roost. That, I do remember, is a given. Please forgive me...
    Oh there is nothing to be sorry for. Along with all of my family and friends we speak often of our departed furry ones Mona, Missy the bassett (Mom and Dads) and many more. Since you've been gone so long I'll repost some of the pictures of *clears throat* Joey just being Joey.

  10. #12540
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: For animal lovers

    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3434269;
    Sorry the Okra has traumatized Henry.

    I've missed so much being offline lately. Had to laugh at the Mac Truck and Dez trying to spring Chloe.

    Waldo stole his girlfriends bone the other day. We couldn't figure out what he had, he was tossing it up in the air, grabbing it and rolling on his back and having a great time. Found out it was a bone and we knew we didn't give it to him and he had been next door just before that visiting. So I had to take it back to Laia, poor thing. She's the one that always stays tied up, so bad Waldo for taking something from her.
    Any chance of a play date for Laia at your house, so she can be free?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.