+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

He just wanted to come inside to watch Orka Winfrey

No, I will NOT apologize.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Ok it had me laughing!!

Oh Henry. What a sweetie.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought about ol' Henry when I was eating my pickled okra yesterday.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3432455;
    Would that make it a "Mac Truck"? Cute pic!

Henry has moved out of Okrahoma! He got watered by the sprinkler while asleep in the okra one afternoon last week and this traumatic event caused him to "rush" back inside at top waddle speed. He took to the bed and has been under the electric blanket pretty much constantly since then.
    Lol at Mac truck! I never would have thought of that.

Poor Henry. Get good and warm and go out and conquer that okra.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Well, Roxie is in trouble (again). She chewed up her daddy's glasses. Took them right off the end table and we spent ages looking for them. Finally found them down in the couch cushions on "her" couch. She probably hid them there knowing that she'd be in trouble when we found them. So, there's $200 down the drain. Thankfully, he has a spare pair.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Took the ill-tempered alpha brat, Miss Chloe, to the vet today for bloodwork and blood pressure. While I was getting ready to leave, I heard Dez actually trying to break Miss Chloe out of the carrier!! She left a hole in the zip-up door! And just think, Miss Chloe doesn't even like Dez, and never passes up a chance to let that be known! :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3432961;
    Well, Roxie is in trouble (again). She chewed up her daddy's glasses. Took them right off the end table and we spent ages looking for them. Finally found them down in the couch cushions on "her" couch. She probably hid them there knowing that she'd be in trouble when we found them. So, there's $200 down the drain. Thankfully, he has a spare pair.

:nono
    Oh no!!! It's good he has a spare set at least!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3432961;
    That's why we always buy a spare pair. And of course no yelling after the deed is done because they don't remember it anyway. I never yelled about anything anyway, it just scares the critters.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3433369;
    Took the ill-tempered alpha brat, Miss Chloe, to the vet today for bloodwork and blood pressure. While I was getting ready to leave, I heard Dez actually trying to break Miss Chloe out of the carrier!! She left a hole in the zip-up door! And just think, Miss Chloe doesn't even like Dez, and never passes up a chance to let that be known! :nono
    But it doesn't mean that Dez isn't going to try to spring Miss Chloe from "Jail".

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3433845;
    That's why we always buy a spare pair. And of course no yelling after the deed is done because they don't remember it anyway. I never yelled about anything anyway, it just scares the critters.
    Yeah...I yelled once when I saw Chloe on the ironing board with a hot iron (not because I was afraid that she would get hurt, but because I didn't want her on my ironing board), she sprang off that ironing board, knocking the hot iron to the floor and melting an iron-shaped spot on my carpet!!! I get annoyed with myself everytime I look at that spot!!! I guess it could have been worse, though; the iron could have landed on the leather sofa. Stupid mommy.

+ Reply to Thread