+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3428580;
    OOOOOOkrahoma where the dog comes flattening down the rows............

Waldo has a fondness for the butter wrappers and takes those out of the house.

OKAY this made me belly laugh. THANK YOU

Now that is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. !!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;3428823;
    The snake wasn't in the house, but down in our shop. You see, Rosie, was the moma that Duke found several years ago and brought home, she was so thin, nothing but eyes and belly. She would not come in the house at all, or the shop. She had her 5 kittens in my rose bed. When they got older she took them to the shop side shed. Where they stayed until I got her to come into the shop. That is where they live now. They know what time kitty round up is and usually will show up. Sometimes, I have to hunt for Chigger, she is the smallest , loves to hunt and is Rosie's favorite.
    We have Coyotes and other creatures that roam, so I don't let them stay out at night. Especially since Duke passed away. They will occasionally come into the house, but not for long, they like being outside.
    Pictures- Rosie; Duke, Ike, Rascal Girl ;Chigger(her pic says it all);Mac, Buddy, Teddy, Rascal Girl; Rusty(in the pool) Teddy, Buddy.
    They are all so adorable!!!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;3428823;
    The snake wasn't in the house, but down in our shop. You see, Rosie, was the moma that Duke found several years ago and brought home, she was so thin, nothing but eyes and belly. She would not come in the house at all, or the shop. She had her 5 kittens in my rose bed. When they got older she took them to the shop side shed. Where they stayed until I got her to come into the shop. That is where they live now. They know what time kitty round up is and usually will show up. Sometimes, I have to hunt for Chigger, she is the smallest , loves to hunt and is Rosie's favorite.
    We have Coyotes and other creatures that roam, so I don't let them stay out at night. Especially since Duke passed away. They will occasionally come into the house, but not for long, they like being outside.
    Pictures- Rosie; Duke, Ike, Rascal Girl ;Chigger(her pic says it all);Mac, Buddy, Teddy, Rascal Girl; Rusty(in the pool) Teddy, Buddy.
    I love all your critters. Looks like you live in a beautiful area.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;3428684;
    So... I saw my first ssssnnnake of the season . Up at the mailbox, sunning on the road.
    After Mr. Itg, he has to inspect and remove all snakes, since I'm terrified of them, disposed of the hisser, copperhead. he said to me you know what that means don't you.... where there is a little one there are big ones and keep the shop bathroom door closed.
    My critter removal crew, helps keep them away from the yard and garden.
    Two of my kitty girls love to hunt snakes, the only problem is they bring them to the shop and stash them in the shop bathroom.
    Mr. Ing went into his shop bathroom and was proceeding to relieve himself, when he felt something striking his britches leg, he looked down and saw a snake. He came out and there sat Chigger, wanting to know where her snake was. Thank goodness he found it and not me, we would have a two door bathroom.
    They do leave me prizes on the counter where I feed them, and I found the snake curled up in the food bowl. After the screaming stopped, I had a long talk with the girls and told them I prefered mice, bullfrogs, lizards...but please no more snakes.
    I think I would die.

Poor Mac wanted to go outside today, but didn't want to get wet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a cute kitty. Smart, too.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I'm not getting wet, but they can still see me. heh heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;3431702;
    Poor Mac wanted to go outside today, but didn't want to get wet.
    Would that make it a "Mac Truck"? Cute pic!

Henry has moved out of Okrahoma! He got watered by the sprinkler while asleep in the okra one afternoon last week and this traumatic event caused him to "rush" back inside at top waddle speed. He took to the bed and has been under the electric blanket pretty much constantly since then.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3432455;

Henry has moved out of Okrahoma! He got watered by the sprinkler while asleep in the okra one afternoon last week and this traumatic event caused him to "rush" back inside at top waddle speed. He took to the bed and has been under the electric blanket pretty much constantly since then.
    Poor Henry.....I bet he still has okra dreams though.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread