+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Ringo is a great name!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3424244;
    Sounds like things are coming along. I love Ringo. But can he play the drums????
    now that you mention it, his purr is so loud it kind of sounds like a drumroll
    Shay, BooBoo also likes to "lead' me from room to room, stopping and meowing now and then. As if I won't be able to find her food bowl, brush, or whatever without her help. What else could i possibly be up moving around.
    The really funny part is that she has learned not to get off the bed in the morning till I say "We're getting up", and turn the fan off--the older she gets the harder it is to get 'up' on anything, so she likes to be sure I'm not just going to the bathroom and right back. She is also learning to "stay on the chair' when I get up from the computer but am returning in a minute. I started by giving the 'sit' command while I would just get up and move around the room, eventually bringing back a treat. Yes, she really does do 'sit', in most cases.
    I love animals, they are so funny.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I love the name Ringo! Great choice 'all you need is love...da.da.da.da.da... all you need is love.' (and pets!)

I just got home from the farm. Everyone is doing better now and accepting what happened to our baby. Thank you all so much for your kind words, you are all so wonderful!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

CaliLily, I am very sorry for you and your family. It is good your family members are doing better and getting used to the sad situation. I can see by many of your posts that you have a very positive outlook on life, which certainly helps get through the sad times!

Ringo is great name!!!

I love to read the stories of all the funny things your kitties do. I miss having a cat in the house. Dogs are great, don't get me wrong, but just different.

CaliLily I'm sorry for your lose. I bet your baby is playing ball or stick fetch with the rest of our angels. Glad to hear thing are getting better.
    queenb Ringo sounds like the purrr..fect name. it sounds like he knows who's boss around your house.

Queenb, Ringo sounds like my Lab. He follows me everywhere. If he's at the other end of the house when I go to the bathroom, he comes running before I get the door closed.I am glad that Ringo is fitting in. I'm sure he'll be very spoiled.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;3416040;
    Don't you just hate that... we have cows. Our neighbors yorkie comes down for the occasional roll. Our older dogs are use to the cow pies and usually leave them alone, but the two younger ones are fascinated by them.
    The pups can have fresh city water in their bowls,but choose to drink out of the cow pond.
    You know the cows stand in the pond to drink and it goes in one end and out the other.....

doxie glad to hear about Simon.
    prhoshay we have a cat, Buddy we call him the shop boss, he watches everything you do, if I go down there, he looks at me...like... Does Dad know you're down here? Did he say you could have that?
    and Mac, which is short for Mechanic, because he loves trucks and will jump in them, we always have a Mac check before any one leaves the farm.
    Mrd I hope you can get the fence, so they can enjoy going in and out...out and in...
    inthegarden, I have enjoyed hearing about your critters, even the wild ones and the farm animals! How are the swallows doing? A sure sign of spring, like the crocus coming up. We have a Buddy cat here too, who looks just like queenb's Ringo.

Buddy made a ruckus on the back porch this morning, I heard a deep growl and low and behold there is a dead rat on our porch ! I have never seen one around here. I guess Buddy has to show his tough guy side after being chased into a drain pipe by a little tiny neighbor dog the other night!

Cootie The swallows finished the nest and are in the process of nesting. When they lined the nest, one would bring the material and the other would stay in the nest and line it. I'm not sure if there are any eggs yet, but I'm sure there will be soon.
    When I take some new pictures, I'll post them.

And yes, there is always something going on around here. I have a good laugh everyday. I tell Mr. ING the pets will keep his blood pressure low. He's not buying it.

I found my wet toilet seat culprit and it wasn't Mr. ITG...boy did I have to say I'm sorry...
    Attached Images Attached Images

MRD

ITG, those photos are too funny. I've never seen a cat do that. Dogs yes, but not a cat.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread