+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1265Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

doxie, I've found that it really helps to spend lots of time giving out hugs and taking lots of deep breaths.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Doxie, I passed Arby's today and thought of Simon. If I'd have had time, I would have stopped and gotten a sandwich and curly fries and toasted him with it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Doxie, just keep on spoiling Simon all you can; I'd tell you not to forget Henry in the process, but I already know he would never allow that to happen>
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3408905;
    Doxie, I passed Arby's today and thought of Simon. If I'd have had time, I would have stopped and gotten a sandwich and curly fries and toasted him with it.
    I DID stop an an Arby's and had a roast beef, curly fries and a vanilla shake, thinking of Simon.

I cannot begin to tell y'all how much your sweet messages, comments and special thoughts about Simon mean to us. Thank you all so much for your support - it is making a difficult time much easier to deal with.

Gabriel & MRD... Thank you for thinking of him and eating at Arby's. That's always been his favorite since he was a tiny puppy. We've eaten a LOT of Arby's around here lately.

We're planning some special Easter treats for both dogs over the weekend. Henry seems to "know" that something is wrong with Simon because he has been sharing the electric blanket with him! Today was warm and sunny and I put Simon's bed out on the patio so that he could snooze comfortably in the sunshine. He seemed to enjoy that.

Again, many thanks and Happy Easter to all of you and your furry ones!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My two clowns are really cutting up today. Stalker Celie and Dez have be running around, all over the house like fools!
    Maine Coons have long coats and huge, beautiful tails; Celie is a DSH. As they bounded down the steps, for like the 10th time today, running hard (like Satan, himself, was after them), I noticed that Celie's tail was bushed out about 3X normal size, as if in competition with Dez's huge tail. They looked too silly!! There is definitely new life in this house.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

doxie, I'm so sad to hear Simon is ill. He's lucky to have such a wonderful family like yours to spoil him during this time.

Spoil him rotten doxie. Chauncy got bacon and eggs for breakfast for quite sometime towards the end.

MRD

So, does Simon get Chick-fil-a too or is that just for Mr. Doxie???
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

My baby just got her for xmas
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread