+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Newf that is great news!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sounds like a match made in heaven! congrats to both of you.

That's great news Newf!! Welcome to the Fort Family of Animals Josey. Nice to have you here on a permanent basis!!!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

That is wonderful news, newf!!!!! I'm so excited for you and Josey!!

I just realized I never posted any pics of my chihuahua Polamalu (aka Paulo, aka Scooch). He and Suki are BFF's and like to take group shots. You can click on the photos to make them bigger.

Can you believe my former neighbor just abandoned him?

Then she had the nerve to call my landlord looking for an apartment a few weeks ago. And she never asked what happened to her dog! She must be mentally ill.
    Last edited by brunette trixie; 04-06-2009 at 04:11 PM.

What a sweetie brunette trixie. He reminds me of a dog I had when I was growing up. Bless you for giving him a new happy home.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Newf, how wonderful for you and Josie!

bt, paolo looks so handsome! His former terrorist doesn't deserve to own a pet!

We now have 6 cats in the neighborhood who come to get affection from us. I believe some of them may be abandoned so I just watch to make sure they are ok. I leave water and food out for them. I'm concerned a few of them may not be fixed so I may take some money and get them to the vet. We don't need babies roaming around here as well. My little Nala (this is my name for her) has brought us a few mice and one ended up in the pool filter. We cannot use the pool until the city says it is ok. Arghh!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Congrats on your new addition Newf!!!

Bug- Aww, she loves you enough to bring you presents Our cat Shadow does that too but his favorite are birds.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Great news Newf! Now we need pics of Miss Josey! The dog show sounds like fun too. We had an AKC event nearby this weekend and had thought about going, but ended up at an airshow instead.

Trixie - Paulo and Suki are just adorable. I'm so glad you saved him

Bug - there are several animal rescue organizations here that will lend you humane traps to catch/transport cats that need to be fixed and some of them have arrangements for reduced prices at certain vets. It might be worth checking into there! Good luck!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Newf and BT: you are both such good people. Your pets are very lucky to have found you.
    Buglover: As Doxie said, check with your local Humane Association to see if they have a low cost or donation based spay and neuter program for Feral Cats.
    I take care of a Feral Cat Colony and was able to have them all fixed for a very low fee. I little bit of work... but well worth it.

+ Reply to Thread