+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

here are a few either been seen or not. I know the 1996 and 2006 ones were posted before. He is laying on top of the same piece of furniture. I know Mona has been gone for two years but I still like posting pictures of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3399159;
    here are a few either been seen or not. I know the 1996 and 2006 ones were posted before. He is laying on top of the same piece of furniture. I know Mona has been gone for two years but I still like posting pictures of her.
    I still love seeing pictures of Mona (and Joey of course!) Love the one of Mona in her chair and Joey looks like he was the sweetest little kitten EVER. Is he still enjoying his condo after he finally deigned to move in?

I have just forced our boys outside into the rain after their dinner. They are NOT happy with me. Henry was already highly offended because we had a UPS delivery today and he hates the UPS truck. AND we had put some donations out for a local charity and they backed their giant truck almost up to the door so they could get the stuff without getting rained on. Henry REALLY didn't like the "beep beep beep" backing up noise! I think he's taken to his bed again.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It is a scream seeing Joey at different stages on the same piece of furniture!!!

It's good to see Mona again.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3399337;
    I still love seeing pictures of Mona (and Joey of course!) Love the one of Mona in her chair and Joey looks like he was the sweetest little kitten EVER. Is he still enjoying his condo after he finally deigned to move in?
    Mona loved that chair with the sheet over the arms like a cave, then she could just stick her head out and watch TV. Joey was a little dickens and NO he has not been in the condo since I took the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3399337;
    I have just forced our boys outside into the rain after their dinner. They are NOT happy with me. Henry was already highly offended because we had a UPS delivery today and he hates the UPS truck. AND we had put some donations out for a local charity and they backed their giant truck almost up to the door so they could get the stuff without getting rained on. Henry REALLY didn't like the "beep beep beep" backing up noise! I think he's taken to his bed again.
    Henry amuses me to no end with his antics. I think it is hilarious. Shame on you for making Henry and Simon go OUT in THE RAIN. *

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3399437;
    It is a scream seeing Joey at different stages on the same piece of furniture!!!

It's good to see Mona again.
    Aren't those two pictures just the funniest? I always enjoy pictures of Mona. She will always be my little punkin.

MRD

I never get tired of MOna's picture. Love how Joey is still trying to fit in the piece of furniture that is too small.

I could not imagine Henry and Waldo in the same house. Waldo's not fond of the UPS guy, the Fed Ex guy, the mailman or any of the neighbors. He even barks at me sometimes when I come in the front door before he realizes it's me. And if I have my big heavy coat on, he barks until I take it off and he can see it's really me.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I noticed, today, that Dez's paws are twice as large as my other gurls. She's got really BIG feet! And she's "ferret-y long" through her body, from neck to butt. I'm hoping that this bodes well for a HUGE kitty! Maine Coons are, generally, large cats, but the females are smaller than the males...and I've seen the monstrous males. WOW!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love looking at all of your pet pictures. As soon as I figure out picture downloading I will share some of mine.

I will never get tired of "the Look!" Joey was so cute as a kitty! Awwww!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3399968;
    I noticed, today, that Dez's paws are twice as large as my other gurls. She's got really BIG feet! And she's "ferret-y long" through her body, from neck to butt. I'm hoping that this bodes well for a HUGE kitty! Maine Coons are, generally, large cats, but the females are smaller than the males...and I've seen the monstrous males. WOW!
    And do WE get PICTURES of said FEET?

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3398072;
    I've had dogs that drank out of the toilet but not in a long, long time. Waldo doesn't go near it and Rosie and Bogie are like Henry, too short (or so I thought), Bogie gets in the shower to lick the wet floor.
    I don't think I have ever seen our dogs in the bathroom at all. They are just completely uninterested. I am very thankful, however, that they do not drink out of the toilet. Knowing our Mastiff, we would have toilet water and drool leading from the toilet clear to the door of the bathroom. Eeewwwww...

+ Reply to Thread