+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

I won't be posting pictures of myself in this, but Henry "bought" me the funniest birthday gift! It's a lime green nightshirt with a dachshund on it. His head is on the front and his tail end is on the back. It says "I Loooong To Be Around You"..... Hilarious.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

That is funny Doxie, I can imagine it because my Mom has a sweatshirt of three cats walking towards you on the front and the three back ends on the back. Enjoy the Henry gift!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My newest/youngest brat, Dez, who is finally 1 week post-op from her spaying, is showing me/us that she can stomp and gallop around with the best of the horses. The Stalker has become very tender and loving with her , just like Miss Sashay, and Miss Chloe is progressing with her quieter (non-hissing/spitting) tolerance of her. I think we're finally settling in.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3395031;
    My newest/youngest brat, Dez, who is finally 1 week post-op from her spaying, is showing me/us that she can stomp and gallop around with the best of the horses. The Stalker has become very tender and loving with her , just like Miss Sashay, and Miss Chloe is progressing with her quieter (non-hissing/spitting) tolerance of her. I think we're finally settling in.
    WOO HOOO!

Shay, I'm getting tempted to get another kitty anyway--don't make it sound so easy!
    Doxie, the shirt sounds cute; aren't you glad it wasn't the picture of the weenie dog, cupcake, and "Lil Sprout?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Dez was 14 months old when I brought her home, so not exactly a kitten. The last thing I really wanted was a baby in the house....oh nooooo......I brought home an adolescent.........

If you were going to bring in somebody else, this would be a good time with you being off for a while!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3395183;
    Shay, Doxie, the shirt sounds cute; aren't you glad it wasn't the picture of the weenie dog, cupcake, and "Lil Sprout?
    I just found that thing in my backpack the other day. It is bizarre and somewhat scary! I should scan it and make it my avatar!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

I had forgotten that thing. Do scan it, would make a great avatar.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Dez decided to lay in one of the cat beds today (Chloe doesn't use a cat bed). Miss Chloe didn't like it and ran over to express her displeasure, by hissing and swinging at Dez. Dez (I am sooo proud!) didn't get up or run; she just moved her head back a little and raised her paw in "Keep on and I'm gonna hit you," posture, but she didn't swing; neither cat made contact. I called Miss Chloe back over to me, and she came and then sat with her back to Dez, clearly annoyed.

Chloe has been slapping and hissing at anyone who has decided that they like our newest family member. I've told Chloe that Dez isn't going ANYWHERE, so she may as well get used to it! Ah yes....my gurls!

Ahhh life in the cat house. I love it! DO keep us posted. heh heh heh - you go Dez and Miss Chloe you CAN keep the little one in check just by doing what you did today. tee hee

+ Reply to Thread