+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

I've been trying to get into the different types of litter. I have a hard time because the pine stuff smells like a hamster cage. Do all of the organic litters smell that way?

Aww Dez, I hope she is ok and doesn't hate you too much after her surgery!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3384146;
    Has anyone used World's Best litter, made from corncobs? I think I like it, but I'm still looking for input.
    I have tried this, and didn't care for it. For me, it's ability to soak up the oder was sub-par (or not up to sniff, if you prefer).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I love Miss Desiree Lucille's name! I hope that she does well with her surgery and am looking forward to seeing pictures of her.

Newsflash:.... Henry LOST almost two pounds We picked him up this morning and the vet said that he looks wonderful and is "extremely healthy". No diet for Henry! Vet asked us what we had been doing (change of food? more exercise?) and the only thing that we could think of was that we've FINALLY learned our lesson and we keep OUR food well out of the way of the snatching Henry jaws! Henry and Simon are both angry about their weekend at "the spa" though.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

I also tried the World's best, and didn't care for it either. It did seem to get stinky faster, and I used up the bag much faster than I do the bag of the good clumping kind. (I use the Dr Elsey's litters. I started them when BooBOO was having her potty trouble, and found that they have less dust and more odor control than the perfumed kindss that BooBOO hates. )Well after doing my all night get together, BooBoo says its her turn, and I have gotten more kitty kisses today than I've had in a while. And I am getting even more tempted to get a second kitty, although it would have to be a submissive one that would let BooBOO be the 'mommy'. I had an apple and orange sitting on the couch swaiting for me, and when I got ready to sit down, BooBoo had them snuggled up under her, and was purring and licking the orange--I've always heard that cats are repelled by citrus! I wonder if I could foster a kitty, under an agreement that the rescue would take it back, or if I should leave well enough alone. When Rockyy wa alive, BooBoo always wanted to lick and groom him, and he would end up having hissies after a minute, and they never really meshed well. But she came from a place with a 2nd cat, and now seems needy.

ETA-- Henry not going on a diet! And, I know both of them will get over the spa--eventually
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Yeah for Henry and the lost weight!

Bogie hasn't left my side today. I think he missed me.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3384247;
    Yeah for Henry and the lost weight!

Bogie hasn't left my side today. I think he missed me
    OR he and WALDO did something bad and Bogie wants you to think he is innocent...

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3384268;
    OR he and WALDO did something bad and Bogie wants you to think he is innocent...
    That actually made me laugh out loud!! I can totally picture them scheming..... ok, when mom comes home you better not tell!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Desiree Lucille is a great name, shay!

My little demons are very happy tonight. I bought a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store, and I graciously shared with them.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3384146;
    Thought I'd drop in and tell you about my newest family member's decided-upon name. It is several, used interchangeably: Desilu---> Desi---> Dez. Her "Uh-oh-I'm-in-trouble-name" is Desiree Lucille. She responds to all of them except the last one, which I'm sure she'll get to know, in time.
    Very nice Names, now if you want to really give her something to think about when you are miffed at her, you could just say Desi Arnaz's full name, which is:
    Desiderio Alberto Arnaz y de Acha III

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3384316;
    Desiree Lucille is a great name, shay!

My little demons are very happy tonight. I bought a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store, and I graciously shared with them.
    Good Mommy!

+ Reply to Thread