+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1258Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

What a cute picture! I love the shirt (Go Bucks!) and you look so cosy!!

You must have drank all you milk when you were a kid, newf. You've got a strong rib cage to support that mass of affectionate dog.

That's a great picture.

Newf - what a great picture!!! Josey looks very happy. Are you going to keep her?
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Doxie...."Sweet dreams are made of cheese" is hilarious and applies to my guys as well. I love accomodating them but the gaseous "backlash" is fierce. Does Henry have trouble digesting it too?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3381798;
    Doxie...."Sweet dreams are made of cheese" is hilarious and applies to my guys as well. I love accomodating them but the gaseous "backlash" is fierce. Does Henry have trouble digesting it too?
    Henry has been known to clear a room after eating cheese. I NEVER give him cheese at night because he goes off and gets under the electric blanket and then we have warm "backlash" ..... EWWW... I have discovered that cottage cheese seems to be easier for him to digest. He likes the cottage cheese, but he would probably do anything (other than a marathon) for a big hunk of cheddar! Did you see his snow pictures from a couple of weeks ago?
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

So my friends were approved to adopt Pepper and they picked her up yesterday!!! Yay! Pepper is so sweet. She's very calm and loving and so easy to just love to death. She has a vet appointment on Tuesday to just get checked over and make sure she's perfectly healthy, but her disposition is absolutely wonderful. I'm so happy for Pepper and her new family!

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3381808;
    Did you see his snow pictures from a couple of weeks ago?
    Yes and I just KNEW he could do it.

MRD

Cute Photo Newf and I hav NO comment on the shirt.

Yeah for Pepper and her new family.

Doxie, if sweet dreams are made of cheese, then who am I to disagree?

(I used to LOVE that song. Well not the cheese version)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm so glad that Pepper has found a new home!

Henry and Simon (who destroyed our couch last night) are about to be hauled off to the "spa" for an overnight stay while we are out of town. Let's all hope that Henry comes in under the vet-mandated weight limit or he will have to go on a DIET.... Happy weekend to all of you and your furry ones.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thought I'd drop in and tell you about my newest family member's decided-upon name. It is several, used interchangeably: Desilu---> Desi---> Dez. Her "Uh-oh-I'm-in-trouble-name" is Desiree Lucille. She responds to all of them except the last one, which I'm sure she'll get to know, in time.

She's also learning the word "NO!". The home she came from allowed jumping on the kitchen cabinets and food tables. Not in this house....at least, have enough respect not to do it when I'm sitting right there! All things in time.

Has anyone used World's Best litter, made from corncobs? I think I like it, but I'm still looking for input.

She gets spayed on Friday. Nobody like seeing there babies going under the knife or in discomfort.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread