+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1750 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Here's another of Missy in one of her favorite spots!

Missy by the window

FORT Fogey
    [IMG]images/img/kipdaisytv.jpg[/IMG]

The pups taking it easy, I am sure they are watching some dog show!

Firegirl, they look so regal!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf

I'm partial to Siberian Huskies, so I have to say that your Husky is gorgeous, stargazer.

Thank you, thank you. Sasha is a Malamute, not a Husky, though. It's hard to tell from the pic cause she was still the size of a Husky back then. Malamutes are very similar but are used to pull heavy freight instead of people. Nothing against Huskies, though We had a Husky back in college who was beautiful! I just love their blue eye.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

stargazer401, Your babies are absolutely gorgeous!!! You can't really tell in the grown up pics that Sasha is a malamute, but I can totally see it in her puppy pic! Malamutes(and plz don't take offense because I actually think it makes them cuter that way), are a lil chubby. They are bulkier in stock. Btw, what kind of dog is Misha. She is adorable, most puppys get less cute as they grow up (not that it matters because by that time the owner loves the dog so much it doesn't matter that they aren't as cute), but not Misha, I really don't know when she looked cuter, as a pup or adult. I can't get over how adorable she is! I just want to hug her to death lol.

Greenie, you have some adorable kitties, I particularly like Domino. I'm more of a dog fan, but those cats are really beautiful.

broken_pryncess, my dog likes to lay with her back legs stretched behind her too!!! I think its so cute.

drkim, that story about Muffin is horrible. How could someone be so cruel to an innocent animal. Poor thing is lucky to be alive. I'm glad you took her in.

joeguy, thats so cool that your dogs do competition, not to mention they are really cute.

I'm going to post my doggie as soon as I find a good pic. (If you have tried to photograph an all black dog with dark brown eyes, you will know that is nearly impossible and that lighting has to be perfect. In most of my pictures, my dog appears to have either one or no eyes!)

BTW, to anyone I didn't mention, your pets are all adorable!!!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Just wondering, how do you attach files. I used the manage attachments button, but its not working.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Here's another of Missy in one of her favorite spots!

Missy by the window
    Manny -- your little Missy looks like my Dusty when he was a baby!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Mantenna, what a little cutie! I love the pictures with the check box.

I love looking at everyone's pups & kits.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    Btw, what kind of dog is Misha. She is adorable, most puppys get less cute as they grow up (not that it matters because by that time the owner loves the dog so much it doesn't matter that they aren't as cute), but not Misha, I really don't know when she looked cuter, as a pup or adult. I can't get over how adorable she is! I just want to hug her to death lol.
    !
    Thank you! Misha is my baby and Sasha is actually my husbands. I love them both but Misha is very special to me.

Misha is actually a red timberwolf hybrid. We had reservations about getting a wolf-hybrid because of some of the bad press they've gotten. How we ended up with her was a long story, but basically, we got her out of a bad situation when she was a puppy. Anyway, she also has some border collie in her and is gentle as a lamb. Sometimes hybrids get the best qualities from both sides (as in her case) and sometimes they get the worst qualities of both sides (which is why I don't really advocate people breeding them).

One thing I kept messing up on the "manage attachments" is I kept hitting the, "All Done" button at the bottom without first hitting the "add this file" button to the right (I didn't see it). I don't know if that's what you are doing, but you might want to check to make sure.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Sher- Does Bella have border collie in her too? She reminds me of some of the looks that Misha gets sometimes. You can tell Bella is a big old baby too.

+ Reply to Thread