+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1315Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fanatic

Re: For animal lovers

Well just got back from the vets and everything is good except that he has a little weight issue. The vet put him the scale, Raz sat there, the vet announced that he had gained 1 pound in a year, he now weighs in at 16.2, Raz just lets out this howl, walks off the scale, turns around and glares at the scale!

This is the first cat that I have ever had that actually enjoys going to the vets. No hissing no howling, except on the trip there, just walks around the examining room like he owns the place! He was actually purring while the vet was poking and prodding

Happy to be home!

What a handsome kitty, chaserla. I want to rub his belly.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

An adorable big snuggle bunny!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Chaser,

My cat is always in that same position. It shows that the cat trusts you. Your cat is just beautiful.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I had a big fluffy kitty that, when she stretched out like that, liked for me to put my foot on her belly and slide her across the kitchen floor!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3321670;
    My whack-a-doodles are fighting this morning. One (The Stalker) is backed into a small box, and the alpha (Miss Chloe) is having a slapfest with her at the opening of the box. Nothing like Saturday morning noise.
    I miss those slapfests. Mona used to slap the heck out of Joey and he of course would just keep pestering her.

MRD

That is one cute kitty and cute picture. I want a cat. I look at of you all's pictures and read your stories and I miss having a cat. I haven't had one in 30 years because of allergies. I wonder how Waldo and Bogie and Rosie would like a cat. Of course, there would be more room in the bed as Mr. Rosiedog would leave as he's said NO more pets and NO cats.

But I want a kitty.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3321849;
    Well just got back from the vets and everything is good except that he has a little weight issue. The vet put him the scale, Raz sat there, the vet announced that he had gained 1 pound in a year, he now weighs in at 16.2, Raz just lets out this howl, walks off the scale, turns around and glares at the scale!

This is the first cat that I have ever had that actually enjoys going to the vets. No hissing no howling, except on the trip there, just walks around the examining room like he owns the place! He was actually purring while the vet was poking and prodding

Happy to be home!
    Well maybe Raz and Joey ought to talk to each other about "food reduction strategy" Joey was 16 at his last visit and then he had lost 4 oz at weigh in about 4 months ago.

I just watched Cats 101, and saw the 38 pound cat, MoPar. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3319756;
    Ok, I'm peeved--where's the picture?
    If I could have kept the dogs away from the couches and the (white) electric blanket long enough to take a picture while they were "orange", I would have.

MRD: I think Rosie and Henry would get along GREAT! Maybe a little tussling over the blankets though....

Cute pudgy kitty photo!

I hope that everyone had a nice Valentine's day!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

+ Reply to Thread