Like Tree1136Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MRD

Re: For animal lovers

Doxie that's too cute.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Doxie - that picture of Henry is just too much, but isn't it something the places and dways they sleep.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Welcome to FoRT, Lilleth785! Can't wait to hear your tales of tails!

Henry looks like he wants to play the game!

MRD, I can just see you with that huge dog!!

I loved reading about the teeth-my Katie just hated having hers brushed! Ended up I just took her into the vet. I tried all the different doggie toothpaste, and the dental bones, but she never wanted to have anything to do with them!

MRD

Famita that huge dog would be in the bed along with the others too.

Waldo will not get on the bed if Rosie is on it. She won't let him (she still hates him and it's been 2 years next week we've had him), but if she's not on the bed, he gets on it and has to sit, not lay down, but sit up at the head and if you don't pay attention to him (how you can ignore that thing sitting and leaning against you, I don't know, but I try), he puts his paw on you and leaves it there, hoping you'll get the message to start petting.

Just popping in to say Hi to my friendly fellow animal lovers! I am happy to say that Gracie, Mr. Tootles and Bella are all well and happy. Their mom has had a stoopidly busy year and has been a very bad mom for not keeping up with their furry friends! Love the photos everyone! Be well and happy! =^.^=
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD: I cannot believe it has been TWO years since Waldo got you! It's hilarious that he sits on the bed and leans on you. I bet he is sitting up so he can keep an eye out in case "The Queen" tries to return to her throne!

MissKitty: Nice to hear that your kitty crew (and you!) are all doing well.

Westminster!!!!! Am I the only one commenting on this??? We had a little "tailgate" party and watched the first night of it earlier. Henry was VERY happy when the little wire-haired Dachshund placed 4th in the Hound group.

We were laughing at the announcers. They kept referring to the hounds as "athletic", "can take down an elk", "bred to run"..... And we kept looking at Henry and thinking "good at collapsing into a pathetic heap", "hunts for cheese", "born to sleep".... ALTHOUGH... Henry has been known to take down a few people who had food in their hands!

Such fun - I love Westminster. It's better than The Super Bowl!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3313369;

Westminster!!!!! Am I the only one commenting on this??? We had a little "tailgate" party and watched the first night of it earlier. Henry was VERY happy when the little wire-haired Dachshund placed 4th in the Hound group.

We were laughing at the announcers. They kept referring to the hounds as "athletic", "can take down an elk", "bred to run"..... And we kept looking at Henry and thinking "good at collapsing into a pathetic heap", "hunts for cheese", "born to sleep".... ALTHOUGH... Henry has been known to take down a few people who had food in their hands!

All I got to see was the halftime show and even then I dozed off. I must be part Dacshund or part cat I want to nap a lot.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3313369;
    MRD: I cannot believe it has been TWO years since Waldo got you! It's hilarious that he sits on the bed and leans on you. I bet he is sitting up so he can keep an eye out in case "The Queen" tries to return to her throne!

MissKitty: Nice to hear that your kitty crew (and you!) are all doing well.

I love how they describe the terriers: run an animal to ground.
    Yep, they can grab food before it even hits the ground in this house.

Yep it's been 2 years. He's matured a lot. Come a long way.
    He's also gained weight (which he needed too) so having the big oaf lean on you in bed is fun. He can push me over in the bed.

And yes, as soon as Rosie comes in the room, he is OFF the bed or throne as it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3313394;
    All I got to see was the halftime show and even then I dozed off. I must be part Dacshund or part cat I want to nap a lot.
    I was thinking of the puppy bowl

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My stalker gurl, Miss Celie, stakes out a portion of the edge of the bed to stay on the lookout for other kitties coming into the room (the usual 'stalker' crap), so I'm sure Waldo is in his sentry position. She immediately takes up this position when Miss Sashay gets off the bed so that she can try to make sure she gives Miss Sashay the 'ol' stinkeye' look when Miss Sashay returns to the bedroom, hoping to dissuade her from trying to get back up on the bed again. Celie sits right where the top of the steps meet the bed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread