+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1425Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

brunette trixie -Thank You for rescuing that little fella. OOOH it makes me so mad what people do.
    Some people disgust me.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

brunette trixie - Thank you for your kind heart! Polamalu will have a lovely home and you will have faithful dog. Win/win, as I see it.

What a happy resolve to what could have been a tragic ending for little Paolo. BT I hope the two of you have fun getting acquainted.

MRD

BT you are an angel for rescuing Paolo and giving him a new home. Pox on the old owner for being so cruel and heartless.

I have a friend with 2 cats. I am allergic to cats, so I admire from afar. But she's started picking them up and sitting down next to me. LAst night she was sort of dancing holding the cat (we had good music going) and she kept kind of pushing him out to me. I kept telling her I was allergic and preferred not to have him in my face but she kept doing it.
    I have a cold anyway, but if I am too close to a cat, I start sneezing and my chest tends to tighten up and I wheeze. If I touch them, then I get hives, itchy eyes, etc.

Anyway, I had to leave because I started sneezing and my chest siezed up. I got home and made a beeline for the inhaler. I hate that she does this. If they just lay on the furniture across the room from me, I'm usually ok. I like cats, but I can't be near them and unfortunately not many people understand this. Sorry, just had to rant a bit.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I just want to thank everyone for their nice words and thoughts regarding the passing of my dog, Ginger.
    Cootie - I am so sorry about Tiny. I know it's hard on your daughter, my son is having a very difficult time dealing with her death. Ginger was so special and will be missed as I bet Tiny will be.

I tired cheering my son up by offering to take him to the local shelter to look into possibly adopting another dog. I looked at the website and I couldn't believe how many chihuahuas there were up for adoption. I guess Chihuahuas are the dog "de jour" since Paris Hilton has many she wears as accessories. Brunette Trixie - you're a very special person!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3287779;
    BT you are an angel for rescuing Paolo and giving him a new home. Pox on the old owner for being so cruel and heartless.

I have a friend with 2 cats. I am allergic to cats, so I admire from afar. But she's started picking them up and sitting down next to me. LAst night she was sort of dancing holding the cat (we had good music going) and she kept kind of pushing him out to me. I kept telling her I was allergic and preferred not to have him in my face but she kept doing it.
    I have a cold anyway, but if I am too close to a cat, I start sneezing and my chest tends to tighten up and I wheeze. If I touch them, then I get hives, itchy eyes, etc.

Anyway, I had to leave because I started sneezing and my chest siezed up. I got home and made a beeline for the inhaler. I hate that she does this. If they just lay on the furniture across the room from me, I'm usually ok. I like cats, but I can't be near them and unfortunately not many people understand this. Sorry, just had to rant a bit.
    Well if you were ever here, you wouldn't have to worry.
    Joey would just sit across the room from you and S T A R E at you without blinking.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3287860;
    Well if you were ever here, you wouldn't have to worry.
    Joey would just sit across the room from you and S T A R E at you without blinking.
    Could I stare back?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

: I'm so very sorry to read of the passing of Ginger and Tiny. My sincerest throughts and prayers to you through this difficult time, luvsginger and cootie. .

I know they are playing with many Fort furry family members at Rainbow Bridge. In fact, I know that the weather there is beautiful and all are happily romping about and cat-napping. And in Mona's case, she's just staring at them all! Hugs and blessings to you both!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

On another note, here's a house that was designed in Japan for cat-lovers. I definitely love this idea and if I ever am fortunate to have a home big enough to do this in, I will get it done for my Gracie, Mr. Tootles, and Bella Mia.

Go have a look: My Himalayan cat "Goma": A House Designed For Cats! Ultimate Kitteh House in Japan!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3287865;
    Could I stare back?
    Sure but I bet YOU blink...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread