+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

That sounds hilarious! I need to get off work and go down and volunteer more at the shelter!

Our dog, Trinity, is so protective of her family, especially our granddaughter. A stranger would not be allowed near Alexis when that dog is around. Roxie tries to get sassy once in awhile too, but an 18 pound Pug just doesn't have the same impression as a 70 pound Boxer/Pitbull mix.

Bunny: I'm so very sorry to hear that you lost Fluffy so soon. My heart goes out to you. She is with Snowflake, Pusso, Minnie, and Kona, at Rainbow Bridge and I'm sure that she has lots of friends. Know that you did all you could for her and she is peaceful and happy.

PGM: What great photos of Buddy and D.Bo! They sure are loveable characters!

Unk: The boys sure look wonderful! And big too!

MRD: I like the photo of Waldo at the top of the stairs...it's like he's the master of the upper floor! You look great with rosie and bogie too! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

PGM...I love your Boxers; I will be getting one when I'm retired and able to stay awake in the daytime. I especially like D Bo's brindle stripes--too cute! And i am glad Jaxi is fitting in now.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3277228;
    PGM...I love your Boxers; I will be getting one when I'm retired and able to stay awake in the daytime. I especially like D Bo's brindle stripes--too cute! And i am glad Jaxi is fitting in now.
    Thanks MissK and queenb! D.Bo is a striking dog in person too. He has a great color and is very strong and lean. He has a GREAT disposition. Mischievous but not "mean" if that makes sense. He loves to play, and get into things, very curious, but he has a great capacity to learn. He did great in obedience school but his humans are the ones who didn't keep the training up. They all have great personalities. Jaxi is a Daddy's girl and Buddy (the oldest one) is my shadow. I can't leave the room without him on my heels. We still have to keep D.Bo and Buddy apart but it's ok. Mike wrestles with D.Bo a lot and tires him out and the other 2 are content to sleep on the bed while I watch tv or crochet. Thanks again everyone!

Great pictures! PGM - your Boxers are beautiful.

We're expecting frigid temps later this week and I do not think that Henry is going to like this at all. I'm sure his sweater wearing long self will be burrowed up under the electric blanket until the cold snap is over!

On Sunday, I took all of the linens off of the bed and washed them. I also Febrezed the electric blanket (smelled like warm Henry ). Henry sat on the bed and glared, shivered and moaned until I had everything put back together. He is almost TOO dramatic.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

We woke up to 11 below temps this morning with the wind chill making it about 25 below. Also got about 4 inches of snow last night. I took Roxie out to the garage and then I went out and shoveled a big spot for her to potty. I went back in to get her and found that she'd already pooped in the garage. She could have told me she was doing that before I went to all the trouble of shoveling.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3277422;
    Henry sat on the bed and glared, shivered and moaned until I had everything put back together. He is almost TOO dramatic.
    That is not possible where Henry's concerned. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3277556;
    We woke up to 11 below temps this morning with the wind chill making it about 25 below. Also got about 4 inches of snow last night. I took Roxie out to the garage and then I went out and shoveled a big spot for her to potty. I went back in to get her and found that she'd already pooped in the garage. She could have told me she was doing that before I went to all the trouble of shoveling.
    Our cocker spaniel Princess does that all the time only we don't have a garage. I open the door of the house to let everyone out and if she sees any rain or snow she stops in her tracks, shoots me a look like "You're kidding right?" and does her business right there
    CYA

It is about 12 outside. I know that is tropical compared to what a lot of you are experiencing, but it is COLD to us. Henry has been forced outside several times and he acted like we made him hike across Siberia instead of going about ten feet to take care of business.

We hope that all of you and your furry ones are warm and cozy tonight
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3279858;
    It is about 12 outside. I know that is tropical compared to what a lot of you are experiencing, but it is COLD to us. Henry has been forced outside several times and he acted like we made him hike across Siberia instead of going about ten feet to take care of business.

We hope that all of you and your furry ones are warm and cozy tonight
    Have you thought about little electric booties and and body fitted electric wrap?

+ Reply to Thread