+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

You need to get some little doggie boots for Bogie so he doesn't have to come in from the cold!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Booties for Bogie... Sounds like it could be a charity drive..

Gutmutter that video was GREAT!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

We have had a houseguest for a week and he's been sleeping on a spare mattress in the room I have the computer in. Waldo has taken it over for himself. He hardly ever gets on the other furniture and n ever our bed as Rosie (especially) and Bogie don't allow it. He's been loving sharing Freddy's bed as the little dogs won't come in here.

Last night, Bogie was alseep under the covers next to me and Rosie was on the floor and needed a boost on the bed. (she can jump, she chooses not too, just like the stairs she won't climb), so I reached over and picked her up. She proceeded to then WALK on Bogie to get to the other side of the bed who got a VERY rude awakening when she stepped all over him. He came out of the covers like a rocket.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3255376;
    Booties for Bogie... Sounds like it could be a charity drive..
    Ya know, I think I'd be willing to chip in on that one!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3255259;
    It's Hooch! Mastiffs are great dogs.
    Hooch is a Dogue de Bordeaux. You may be thinking of Hagrid's dog in the Harry Potter movies, a Neapolitan Mastiff.

You're right about Mastiffs being great dogs--if I ever went with a different breed, Mastiffs would be at the top of my "maybe" list.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Kwanzi was a rescue and has been an eye-opening experience. He does not do well on a leash, in fact he broke free from the first leash we tried to put him on. It was quite a sight watching my son trying to coax him back into the house. Our other dogs will follow you anywhere if offered a piece of sandwich meat but Kwanzi seems to have loftier goals and wasn't falling for it. We've had him for about a month now and he goes out without the leash and comes back in when he's ready to.
    CYA

Bunny: What an amazing dog! Welcome Kwanzi to the Fort family of animals!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3255310;
    Funny Dogs I hope this works. Great fun
    I just received that video in an e-mail. I just love watching how much that dalmation loves the snow!! Brings a smile to my face all the time.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3255175;
    Meet Kwanzi....He is the Mastiff that's recently joined our family. It's like pulling teeth to get my son to take the pictures that I want him to take but we finally have one. I picked this one to post because that drool that you see coming out of his mouth is always there until he shakes his head and it's on my walls and floors.
    Kwanzi is amazing! I've been looking forward to seeing a picture of him and I cannot WAIT to show this picture to my mother. She has what she THINKS is a slobbery dog (Springer Spaniel) and she often mentions cleaning up drool off of the floors and the glass doors. Bunny - congrats again on your new addition and I'm just so glad that you and your son rescued that sweet boy. He looks so happy!

Our annual Christmas party was Saturday night. Henry and Simon spent that night at the vet. Sunday afternoon, after the late night and the cleanup, I decided to take a nap. I was awakened by FRANTIC scratching on the door and pathetic little whines... Mr. Doxie had picked the dogs up from the vet and Henry was trying to bust down the bedroom door to get back up under the electric blanket.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Josey:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread