+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Well, I do really think she'll be happier here than alone at the house so much, prhoshay. I had figured on starting her in the bathroom for a day or so before giving her the run of the place. At least she should recognize her scent on a bunch of my stuff (if it hasn't been Febrezed off by now).

And, unfortunately, I'm a temp ... so I can take the time off work but I don't get any sick pay for it.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh well, at least we can be happy that you have a job to go to.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So, Laurel was just chillin' on the couch tonight so I started playing with him.

Hardy decided he didn't care for Laurel getting all the attention so he came over to voice his displeasure.

Let's get ready to rumble.

And the little guy wins.

Oh Unklescott - They are just the cutest!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Unk: Great pictures! I love it when the little guy wins (would that be the "undercat" in this case?)

Henry and Simon are all excited because we decorated our tree last night AND they are expecting a package from "Grandma" (Mr. Doxie's mother) any day now. My mother has decided to get them something to eat because they fight over/destroy/hide every toy or bone that she has ever given them. I tried to talk her into purchasing the heated dog bed ($75.00) that we saw at Petsmart for Henry She just laughed and said she is going to buy them some cheese. I'm sure they will be happy with that!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

My kitty is home with me now, and seems to have settled in ok. I changed my avatar to one of my favorite pictures of her. Yes, that's a dollar in her mouth.

Unk - L & H are beautiful!

I thought it was a toothbrush
    I really need to go get my eyes examined!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Well, Queenb, she IS in a sink so a toothbrush would make more sense. But then, she's a cat - so ANYthing she does makes sense, right? By the way, I love your sig line.

Quote Originally Posted by SR5Rfan;3253130;
    Yes, that's a dollar in her mouth.
    Just before she stuffed it in Gustav's Speedos
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

SR5, how was your first night with Little Thing?

When I first moved into my home 10 years ago, Miss Sashay (my high strung, nervous gurl) slept right next to me all night, not leaving for a moment. I was awakened the next morning by her making "burying" movements, like they do in the litter box. I jumped straight up thinking, "She has pooped!". She had urinated in the nice, thick comforter that I was sleeping under, even though the litter box was in the bathroom connected to the bedroom! She had been too terrified to leave the bed. I felt so sorry for her being that scared! I immediately got up, stripped the bed, and headed for the laundromat. She's not had another accident like that since. My other gurls had zero adjustment issues.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread