+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Great pictures! I wish you'd had a picture of Simon with his dressing in the sweater!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3250999;
    Doxie, I can't decode which is funnier; Simon dressing himself, or that drama king henry has to have his electric blanket even when he's wearing a sweater!
    Norealityhere--I guess you know I think Monet is bootiful!
    Henry sleeps under (or on) that electric blanket year round! When it is cold, his long sweater wearing self vanishes under the electric blanket AND the comforter. He hibernates!

Monet is beautiful.

We went to Petsmart today to get some holiday treats for our dogs and the annual present for my parents' crazed Springer Spaniel. Their dog has about 15 stuffed dog toys and he KNOWS the difference between them. My mom tells him to "Go get Froggie" or "Go find Monkey" and the dog goes and picks the right toy out of a giant pile of toys and brings it back... It's pretty funny. We chose a stuffed pink octopus for him this year. I'm thinking "Go find Ms. Octopussy".......
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I washed my electric blanket yesterday since Miss Sashay had a corner of it fully anointed with her dark gray fur. I've never seen her react like this to a clean blanket, but she was not happy at all. That tail swished and slammed around for most of the evening, and she kept a low growl going whenever I was on the bed; she also insisted on laying on my book (as a pillow) or a corner of the sheet, mostly, for the rest of the night. Geez....what a grouch! I'm guessing it's the comforting smell that's missing. She was just staring at me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

that sounds like my son with his sheets! He is always saying he doesn't like the way clean sheets smell and it takes him a few days to have his smell on the pillow!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3251849;
    that sounds like my son with his sheets! He is always saying he doesn't like the way clean sheets smell and it takes him a few days to have his smell on the pillow!
    Mona used to love the stuff that had BLEACH smell, I love the smell of fresh laundry as does Joey who usually lets me throw the WARM stuff onto the bed so he can burrow into it. When I wash the towels from Joeys carrier, or his table blanket or closet shelf run he always sleeps on each one for a few minutes.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Re: JOEYS BRUSH

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3251046;
    I am posting this for a few people who have asked me waht type of brush I use for Joey. Now keep in mind that he is a short hair and has been doing this for 12 years.. He HATES those itsy bitsy cat brushes that are soft like a human baby hairbrush. HATES THEM. I use the medium dog slicker from Dog Brushes, Slicker Brush, Pin Brushes, Boar Bristle Brushes and Rubber Brushes I also have the small one but the wire is too stiff.

here is a picture:
    That's the same brush we have for our boys. Harvey cannot (and I mean that almost literally) get enough brushing with that thing. If he's being a bit of a pain walking over papers and knocking things over, we can get him to move locations by knocking the brush against the arm Mr. Rattus' chair, and the Harv is there, waiting for a brushing.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3250875;
    IAMS hairball and weight control or WELLNESS weight control. What a handsome bugger
    THanks Gabriel and Phroshay.
    I actually had him on Science Diet Light. But, then we found out he is borderline CRF, so I have him on the KD stuff for his kidneys. He is one of the few cats who loves that stuff, but as you can see from his picture, he loves it too much! Unfortunately, they don't make a light KD.

It was raining last night and Laurel was intrigued by the sound of the rain hitting the window.

Unklescott -- I LOVE that picture. He is doing what I call being a gopher!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3252007;
    It was raining last night and Laurel was intrigued by the sound of the rain hitting the window.
    My, he's a tall boy when he sits up like a gopher?!

Here's my baby Bella in her winter sweater

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread