Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Joey and Princess are like twins!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3249774;
    And Princess like Mona had, probably has claws and teeth like little SHARP needles.
    Our boys are pretty painless, but I still cop a line from Get Fuzzy whenever one of them is lying on the floor with their paws in the air - "pointy side up, pointy side up". It never fails to crack me up. The boys just think I'm nuts.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I could have had the cutest picture of Roxie this morning sleeping literally on her face on the couch. But when I moved to grab the camera, she woke up and had to sit up to see what I was doing.

The other day Roxie and I were laying on the couch "watching TV". (aka...sleeping) when my cell phone rang. (I have it on vibrate) I pulled the phone out of my back pocket and there was no one there, and no missed calls listed. I thought that was strange, but... Well, I was just starting to doze again when I hear a big SNORE. What I thought was my phone vibrating was Roxie snoring up against my butt!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3250175;
    Joey and Princess are like twins!
    Lookit that. especially the heads...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Yay photos!

Unk: Laurel and Hardy look marvelous!

gabriel: Mr. Joseph is as handsome as usual

buglover: Princess does look like Joey's sister!

queenb: What a fabulous photo of BooBoo! Sexy thang...

I managed to get Mr. Tootles and Little Bella in their sweaters yesterday to go out onto the deck which is covered in snow. Mr. Tootles doesn't really need a sweater, he's got so much fur...and Bella didn't fight with hers on until she came inside and got too hot! I still can't find where she managed to tear it off. Maybe somewhere in the basement...gotta go look.

Bunny forwarded me this link for pet Holiday Apparel: Holiday Apparel For Dogs & Cats I have two of these bow ties in red and green tartan for my kitties - nice and soft and they don't make any of that bothersome bell-noise!
    HolidayBowTie_jpg-TN.jpg

I love these holiday charms; Bella's managed to get three diamond heart charms stuck in the deck this summer and they've broken off. Maybe now she's inside they'll stay on? Gracie and Tootles haven't lost theirs yet.
    HolidayCharmsAttribute_jpg-TN.jpg

So, is it a bad thing that I wore one of these pet scrunchies around my neck while I was facepainting at a large children's party the other day? Nobody said anything.
    HolidayHollyWreathScrunchie_jpg-TN.jpg
    Last edited by misskitty; 12-12-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

** REMEMBER YOUR VET during the Holidays** Give a little something to those we rely on to keep our critters healthy and happy!

Thanks to everyone for posting pictures of their lovely cats. I only have dogs now, and I miss having kitties for pets.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Has anyone ever used dry shampoo on their kitties? Somebody here needs a bath, but I don't want to go the water route. It's not a smell issue, it's a visual.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3250525;
    Has anyone ever used dry shampoo on their kitties? Somebody here needs a bath, but I don't want to go the water route. It's not a smell issue, it's a visual.
    Wish I could help you here, but MISTER Joseph gerard gets BRUSHED for a gazillon hours each day or I die.......
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

prhoshay: sorry, I've never tried any. I have had to go the wet kitty nappies once or twice and the feetsies in the sinky as well. As Joseph says so eloquently.....BRUSH me or die!

+ Reply to Thread