+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3248087;
    What is wrong with you if you can't hear that knocking, rattling noise under your chassis when you strike something?
    I used to live along a busy highway and I swear there are some people who go out of their way to hit animals. I saw a guy swerve once to hit a squirrel and he almost ended up in the ditch. I was a bit disappointed that he didn't. I wouldn't have wanted him to be hurt, but wouldn't have minded seeing him wreck his car, the jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3248442;
    I used to live along a busy highway and I swear there are some people who go out of their way to hit animals. I saw a guy swerve once to hit a squirrel and he almost ended up in the ditch. I was a bit disappointed that he didn't. I wouldn't have wanted him to be hurt, but wouldn't have minded seeing him wreck his car, the jerk.
    This is why I love that Geico commerical with the two squirrels
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Last night a neighborhood cat was drinking out of our pool. My husband kept saying it won't hurt the cat.....ummm hello! the cat shouldn't drink chlorine! I put out a dish of water and a little bit of food. He lives above our complex in the houses because I see him all the time on the fence but clearly he was thirsty enough to be seen in the pool area 3 times yesterday. I wonder if the owners are out of town or something.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Buglover, the pool might not have that much chlorine in it, if it's closed. Could be the kitty is feral--or just contrary. The cats I had as a teenager always had water dishes, but drank out our pool anyway; there's really not much way to stop it. Still, it's nice of you to put out something for the cat, if he isn't being taken care of.

Well, I decided to tormant BooBoo by making her have a Christmas picture taken. (plus there was a doggie party dress for $3.50 on sale at petco ) Well, after I got the Christmas collar and dress on, she would NOT sit with the greenery and Christmas balls I dragged out of the closet...so, instead, my kitty picture is of a kitty HO HO HO; she would sit for me on that piece of silk, long as treats were involved.

PS, MRD--does Rosie need a Christmas dress? I promised BooBoo we would never do this again.

Actually, I shouldn't have deleted the 'evil eye' pictures I got before the treats came out! Think Mona, only black and fat.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Hilarious! BooBoo is a diva!

Mr. Longfellow has NOT been happy today. It rained all day, turned colder and we may have snow on Thursday. I also got an evil glare from him while walking through the bedroom this afternoon. I'd forgotten to turn "his" electric blanket on and he was looking pretty angry!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

BooBoo looks like her feelings are hurt! Poor thing....how humiliating! I tried to get Miss Chloe to look at her in her Christmas dress, and she just couldn't do it; she even turned her back. I guess it's a solidarity thing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Queenb - I'm surprised you were able to get such a great shot of BooBoo. My "Little Thing" kitty (who will be coming to live with me soon) is almost impossible to get a decent picture of. Something to do with the all-black fur and her pointy little face. And although I know some of it is due to the photographer (me), even my son can't get a decent shot of her most of the time (and he's pretty darn good!). I'm also amazed you were able to get BooBoo into her dress without bloodshed...
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

MRD

Queenb that is adorable! Love the Ho Ho Ho photo. The dress is gorgeous, she looks all ready to party.

Doxie, Rosie's not happy either, had to go outside in the rain. We too are expecting snow this evening so she will be even more unhappy.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3248983;

Well, I decided to tormant BooBoo by making her have a Christmas picture taken. (plus there was a doggie party dress for $3.50 on sale at petco ) Well, after I got the Christmas collar and dress on, she would NOT sit with the greenery and Christmas balls I dragged out of the closet...so, instead, my kitty picture is of a kitty HO HO HO; she would sit for me on that piece of silk, long as treats were involved.

PS, MRD--does Rosie need a Christmas dress? I promised BooBoo we would never do this again.

Actually, I shouldn't have deleted the 'evil eye' pictures I got before the treats came out! Think Mona, only black and fat.
    too much! (hee hee hee)- well since you deleted - we'll give you tabby -(a few years later and people still remember that picture - wow, just wow.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Gabriel, that picture is classic. "The Look" is famous!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread