+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1336Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by SR5Rfan;3242384;
    My ex just called - he just got home after dropping me off (we had spent the day with his parents). He says that it looks like Buster has been chewing at the upper part of his bad leg, and it has been bleeding. He's going to call around and see if there is an emergency vet he can take Buster to; if not, then he'll take him in first thing in the morning. I'm sorry to say that I think this is the end. We'll miss you, Bubbers.
    You and Buster are in my thoughts.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

I'm so sorry to hear that SR5R
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by SR5Rfan;3242384;
    My ex just called - he just got home after dropping me off (we had spent the day with his parents). He says that it looks like Buster has been chewing at the upper part of his bad leg, and it has been bleeding. He's going to call around and see if there is an emergency vet he can take Buster to; if not, then he'll take him in first thing in the morning. I'm sorry to say that I think this is the end. We'll miss you, Bubbers.
    SR5Rfan - You, your ex and Buster are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Buster - Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge, you will be missed.

Rainbow Bridge
    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals that had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Gabriel - that's beautiful. Thank you.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

MRD

SR5Rfan, you and Buster are in our thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry.

I brought the Christmas tree up from the basement. That's all I brought up and put it together. The 3 dogs were giddy with excitement. I swear they KNOW what Christmas is. My daughter's boyfriend was helping me and he asked why they were acting like that and I said because they know Christmas is coming and Santa will be visiting them.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Well, just talked to the ex again. He brought Buster to the vet; he has an infection in his leg. They put him on meds to see if they help and will give it a few days. I don't know if I can take much more of this emotional roller-coaster; and I truly appreciate all the best wishes and prayers that are being sent to Buster. I won't do constant updates, but will let you know when the end has come.

Thank you ... all!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by SR5Rfan;3242534;
    Well, just talked to the ex again. He brought Buster to the vet; he has an infection in his leg. They put him on meds to see if they help and will give it a few days. I don't know if I can take much more of this emotional roller-coaster; and I truly appreciate all the best wishes and prayers that are being sent to Buster. I won't do constant updates, but will let you know when the end has come.

Thank you ... all!
    Hey don't you stop the updates. We want to read about Buster. Maybe they have found something that will give Buster more time to be spoiled.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

A few Thanksgiving pics:

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD

Miss Kitty, those are too funny.

I went to Target today. What a mistake, but they had the cutest Santa and Mrs. Claus dog outfits. I couldn't justify buying one and Bogie wouldn't wear it anyway and they didn't have one big enough for Waldo, but Rosie would have made a great Mrs. Claus.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

misskitty those are too cute - I especially like the kid leaving to go to the adult table.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread