+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1258Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Newf: I hope that Josey checks out ok and you are able to take her in!
    Actually, it's if she DOESN'T check out that she stays with me.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

This is too cute. It's a kitty riding on one of those robot vacuum cleaners.
    Road Runner Video: news, sports, TV and movie trailers

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3242062;
    I loved it. That way that kitty was just sitting there looking around....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

You can almost hear the cat wondering why he/she isn't getting anywhere with all that driving around!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

That cat reminds me of a Zamboni driver! Too funny!

Henry had company this afternoon. I had lunch with a friend and her two young sons. The boys have been promised a dog in the near future and the older boy (7) wants a "wiener dog"... Unfortunately, we had eaten lunch at a pizza place and both kids had pizza sauce on their clothes so (of course) Henry went CRAZY and tried to lick them to death when he smelled that! I'm not so sure that they want a "wiener dog" anymore. After about an hour, Henry keeled over into his bed and the kids (shhhh.... don't wake up the wiener dog.... let's sneak up on him......) petted him for awhile and then decided that he was "boring and lazy"....

National Dog Show on NBC after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I'll be watching (along with my boring and lazy dog) since my husband has been talked into working on T'Day.

I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving and share some of that turkey with your furry ones!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3242062;
    Awww. I got "this content is currently unavailable".

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder
    ..Actually, it's if she DOESN'T check out that she stays with me.
    Oh, ok. I hope she gets to stay with you no matter what!
    ------

Well, I got a couple of surprises this morning. I out of bed and stepped on a little ball of kitty poop! Stuck to the bottom of my foot (The litter boxes are in the basement, far away.) Then I hopped into the bathroom to clean off my foot, and stepped into a little puddle of kitty pee that someone left for me there on the rug! And to top off my day, I lost one of my favorite earrings while running errands today and I have no idea where I lost it. Is there a full moon out?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD

Our vents in t his house are low on the walls. Miss Rosie has been loving having her bed right under a vent. She lays in bed and lets the hot air blow on her.
    Well we bought a new sofa and overstuffed chair today for the downstairs living room and it had to go on the wall with the vent. So guess who's miffed that her bed is no longer under the vent? And she plays like she cannot jump on the furniture and must be picked up. But then I walked out of the kitchen last night to see her curled up on the sofa on the pillows, so she can get up there by herself. She just doesn't want too.

Oh when we went in the furniture store, there was a chihuahua in a coat, curled up asleep on top of a blanket, on top of a sofa pillow on one of the showroom sofas. I looked at my husband and said: "Huh, that looks familiar.". We ended up buying that same style of sofa. So I guess if it was comfortable enough for "Hot Dog", then it was good enough for ours. (OK, so we didn't pick out the sofa with the dogs in mind, but they think so. )

Waldo has learned to dance. I cooked all day with my Ipod on the ipod dock so I didn't need headphones and Waldo would actually dance with me. He lifts his front feet off the floor and kind of skid hops and twists around. We had so much fun. He is one goofy dog and he loved it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Everytime I hear the repeat of the President-elect Obama saying that he doesn't want a little girly dog, that they have to get a big goofy dog, I always think of Waldo.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Waldo in the White House. Now that's a visual that has me

Waldo's more of a Bill Clinton dog, not something I'd envison the Obama's having. In fact, I saw several dogs today in the dog show that I kept thinking would make a great First Dog.

He got to check out the new sofa today. The little ones have been on it. Discovered that if they get up on the back they can see out the windows. Rosie has growled at Waldo when he comes near it. So this morning they were still upstairs and he and I were downstairs and he jumped on the sofa and just stood on it. Walked on it a bit and then looked at me and just GRINNED. Then here came Rosie and he immediately got off of it and hasn't been back up on it. He has taken to sleeping on the old sofa in the tv room upstairs at night now because Rosie and Bogie have the bed and she won't let him on it either.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

My ex just called - he just got home after dropping me off (we had spent the day with his parents). He says that it looks like Buster has been chewing at the upper part of his bad leg, and it has been bleeding. He's going to call around and see if there is an emergency vet he can take Buster to; if not, then he'll take him in first thing in the morning. I'm sorry to say that I think this is the end. We'll miss you, Bubbers.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

+ Reply to Thread