+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1420Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

MissKitty I hope you find Bella safe and sound. What a string of heartbreak you are having. You are in my prayers.

My little chihuahua puppy is very very sick and at the vets. They are not too hopeful she will pull through and it kills me that I can't even see her because she is in isolation.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My goodness, but we are in rough times lately. misskitty, I pray that Bella is holed up nearby, and will show herself soon.

shyra, I'm sure you are absolutely sick. My prayers are with you and your baby.

My problems are minor, in comparison, thank goodness. I've had to enact martial law (with the water pistol) around here this week due to 'stalker gurl' deciding to show her ass all week. I'm walking around, always "packing heat" (or maybe I should say water), like Marshall Dillon! I really need a tin star.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

misskitty, I hope you find Bella soon. I can't even imagine how you're feeling.

shyra, I hope your puppy will be okay. I'll be praying for both you and misskitty.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

KissKitty I hope your little Bella makes it home safe and sound and shyra I hope your puppy pulls through.

Shyra: My thoughts and prayers go out to you for your little beloved puppy to pull through! I hope for a miracle for you just like I was given today!

Mom Kisses Bella.jpg

BELLA IS HOME!!
    She's safe and sound in my arms! See Troubles thread.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Shyra, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Thanks everyone. I went to the vets today and he told me Snoopy ate everything in her bowl, before they were syringe feeding her. He also said though not to get my hopes up too much because she is a very sick puppy and if she shows improvement like this again tomorrow then she might be on the road to recovery. I guess he said that he has seen other dogs with this infection be doing great one day and then crash the next...I really am hoping for a miracle with her and it saddens me that I can't even see her because she is in isolation. I know it is to protect her though from germs etc but gosh I sure miss seeing her!

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

MissKitty - I'm so thankful that Bella is home! You both had my prayers last night.

Shyra - That is great news! Hope and pray that all goes well.

Miss Kitty: I am so happy that Bella is safe and back at home with you and the other kitties.

Shyra: We'll keep you and Snoopy in our thoughts. Hopefully, she'll be well soon. Keep us posted.

Henry's long self has been under the electric blanket for most of the weekend. I saw a news story about a dog that chewed up the cord on an electric blanket and electrocuted itself . The dog's owner revived him/her by administering CPR... I am SO glad that Henry is too lazy and/or smart to chew on our electric blanket.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3235105;
    Henry's long self has been under the electric blanket for most of the weekend.
    I'm definitely coming back as Henry in my next life.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread