+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1268Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

(I had to put this joke in this thread because we all love animals and we love our blonde friends, too!)

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired
    two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The
    blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one
    was named Timex.

Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs
    like that?'

'HELLLOOOOOOO...,' answered the blond.
    'They're watch dogs!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What a wonderful thing to do, mimzy. I'm so happy that some of these homeless cats have already been adopted.

That's fantastic Mimzy. We started collecting money at the restaurant for our local Franklin County Animal Shelter . My company is matching whatever we collect.
    Check out this. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday the volunteers stay after and let the dogs out for Playgroup. Too freakin cute.

Last edited by Unklescott; 11-10-2008 at 05:35 PM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I love those pictures Unk! What a great thing your employer does! God bless 'em!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Dammit Unklescott - you made me cry. That is just wonderful.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3231977;
    That's fantastic Mimzy. We started collecting money at the restaurant for our local Franklin County Animal Shelter . My company is matching whatever we collect.
    Check out this. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday the volunteers stay after and let the dogs out for Playgroup. Too freakin cute.

This is what I LOVE to hear! Great job. They are just having a blast out there - so fun to see. Thanks for sharing. And all that you are doing.
    There are so many strays and shelter babies that need love. I think every pet I/my family have had, have been in need first. They make the most devoted and loving pets! Well worth any spoiling we can give them!

Thank you everyone!
    It's definitely been an act of love out there. That Mommy cat - Fissy - was the only one I didn't get in the first place. And she has had so many babies. I'm so thrilled that she is safe. I would tell her if she came with me I would give her a home with me. But I never could trap her. Thankfully another rescue lady helped me this time. I don't think she can be tamed. She was always a bit crazy. But hopefully with shelter, all the food she wants, and time with out babies to protect, she will settle down!
    I miss her hissing at me : I KNOW she is better off then before but when I go there I have this little empty place.
    I do think that some of the younger ones can be still adopted. I have to call and check on them. And see how the canned food, kibble, litter, blankets, ect that I sent with them is holding up. Because I want the rescue place to have support. And the cats to have the same food that I was feeding them. They are use to it and I know it is better quality then what they rescue will feed them.

A bigThank you to all of you that have taking in strays or helped them in someway! Arn't we blessed with thier unique personalities? hehe I know - first hand - how strays can have little glitches. But when they finally love it is true and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3231664;
    Bunny - I hate to break it to you (and I hope that you don't lose sleep over it) but Henry WAS a pimp! This costume was my husband's idea, and it was pretty funny. Next year Henry is going to be a cocktail weenie!
    I did toss and turn a bit last night doxie after reading this but he looked so darn cute that I was finally able to get past it.
    I also look forward to his stint as a cocktail weenie......will Simon be dressed as the dipping sauce?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimzy;3232265;
    A bigThank you to all of you that have taking in strays or helped them in someway! Arn't we blessed with thier unique personalities? hehe I know - first hand - how strays can have little glitches. But when they finally love it is true and forever.
    Mimzy our entire brood is made up of strays and they do indeed each have their own unique quirks and personalities but that's what makes them so special.
    CYA

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

Yes - Very special. So much so, that they can make us crazy. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3232284;
    I did toss and turn a bit last night doxie after reading this but he looked so darn cute that I was finally able to get past it.
    I also look forward to his stint as a cocktail weenie......will Simon be dressed as the dipping sauce?
    Simon is 15. He hates costumes and cameras. I think he may hate me too! I think I'll skip dressing him up as dipping sauce (although that is a really funny idea!).

Check this out! The people of Peru want to send the Obama girls a hairless Peruvian puppy.... This is a VERY bizarre looking dog, but I think it would be hilarious to have one of these as the "First Dog". I think it should be named "BaldObama"...

Peru offers bald dog of Incas to Obamas - Yahoo! News
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3232993;
    Simon is 15. He hates costumes and cameras. I think he may hate me too! I think I'll skip dressing him up as dipping sauce (although that is a really funny idea!).

Check this out! The people of Peru want to send the Obama girls a hairless Peruvian puppy.... This is a VERY bizarre looking dog, but I think it would be hilarious to have one of these as the "First Dog". I think it should be named "BaldObama"...

Peru offers bald dog of Incas to Obamas - Yahoo! News
    Oh my! That reminds me of the episode of Friends with the Sphynx cat that Joey called the "inside out cat".....As long as they adopt, I don't care what they get.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread