+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1256Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Doxie, is Henry a pimp? If so that would explain his insistence on everyone else doing work while he "relaxes".

He looks very cute in that picture.

Picture it "longdog USA" 2008 - Henry "the pimp" laying under his electric blanket.....
    Last edited by just1paul; 10-26-2008 at 06:21 PM.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3223430;
    Doxie, is Henry a pimp? If so that would explain his insistence on everyone else doing work while he "relaxes".

He looks very cute in that picture.
    Yes, he is dressed up as a pimp! The other pets in the newspaper article were all in "cute" costumes.... bees, flowers, angels, etc. Then there is our long little pimp.

My parents have a friend who was also pictured in the newspaper today. He and Henry were in the same section of the paper, but Henry was on the front page! My mom is looking forward to telling this friend that her pimped out granddog made the front page!

Thank you all for your kind comments about our Henry. We're not sure if he will sign autographs. It's difficult to pry his long self out from under that electric blanket!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD, I wonder if the people before you might have used some cleaner, bug killer, or something that has aggravated "Baldo".

Doxie, I love Henry's costume. I thought about dressing BooBoo up for a picture, but I doubt she would put up with it. If I do, i'll be sure to post it.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

OK, all ready to take "Baldo" to the vet and by last night, he's stopped scratching.
    The "hot spots" are almost completely gone. A couple are still pink, but not the angry red they were over the weekend and some are gone completely.

So now, am wondering, do I take him or do I not? The car thing is still traumatic for him and the vet is going to charge me $50 to walk in the door. I know I should put his health first and not worry about the money, but he seems so much better today.

I'm thinking it was the fleas and now they are gone, he's ok.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Took 2 of the gurls to the vet this morning to get their rabies shot, for licensing purposes. I, respectfully, declined the Fe Luk, and whatever else they suggest since my gurls don't socialize with other felines, nor do they go outside. My cost today was $22.00, which made me happy. Does anyone see a reason why I would need anything other than the rabies shot, with our current living situation?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oops! Double post...but oh well.........I went out to check my mailbox today, it is attached to the house, and found a cornbread muffin on top of my mailbox door. School is in session at this hour, so what do you think? It was a pretty sizeable muffin.

I found a biscuit on one of my frog-musician yard ornaments a couple of years ago. Why me, Lord, why me???!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Everyone hug your pets an extra time today. I was watching the news this morning and they were talking about an apartment fire. They lady they "interviewed" (it wasn't really an interview, they showed her freaking out because her cats were still in there) was someone I used to work with. She was able to get out but couldn't find her cats, they were hiding. She didn't have time to search because the fire was so intense. They didn't make it and I know this is killing her, they are her babies. I feel so bad for her right now.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3223844;
    Oops! Double post...but oh well.........I went out to check my mailbox today, it is attached to the house, and found a cornbread muffin on top of my mailbox door. School is in session at this hour, so what do you think? It was a pretty sizeable muffin.

I found a biscuit on one of my frog-musician yard ornaments a couple of years ago. Why me, Lord, why me???!!!
    Do you have some baker gnomes in your garden?

Dagwood, what a horrible thing to happen to your former coworker.

Not that I am aware of! I don't even have those evil crows hanging around that freak me out so badly! My doves have returned to my yard, though. And the crows are strong.

I just don't know where to look from here.

+ Reply to Thread