+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1258Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3213072;
    Maybe we can get some jalepeno bites for the adults while Simon gets his RB sandwich!
    Hey now we're talking! Although Joey doesn't really eat any people food except tuna, cheetos and doritos, Mona rest her soul, used to love Pizza shuttle pizza crust (Hated Papa Johns) also liked fried chicken and of course my grilled cheese of which she would steal half if I walked away.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3213743;
    Hey now we're talking! Although Joey doesn't really eat any people food except tuna, cheetos and doritos, Mona rest her soul, used to love Pizza shuttle pizza crust (Hated Papa Johns) also liked fried chicken and of course my grilled cheese of which she would steal half if I walked away.
    Well Mona had good taste. I dont' like Papa John's either and I love fried chicken and grilled cheese.

Well I could go for the cheetos and doritos, but not with a side of tuna.

Mine eat everything but mushrooms. And it depends who is in the kitchen with me when I drop something as to what they will eat. If Waldo is in there and Bogie is closer to what I dropped, he will snatch it up and eat it before he knows what it is just to keep Waldo from getting it. (then later, I might find a slimy mushroom on the carpet where he's spit it back out. After stepping on it first of course)

I have planned to wear my "we are not amused" shirt on Sat. when we start to move. I should have been wearing it all week as we are definetly NOT amused right now.

Guess who has suddenly taken over the bed? Waldo. He would get on it if we were in it and not stay long. Bogie sleeps in it whether we are there or not. Rosie sleeps there a lot too, but not as much as Bogie.
    Today, I walked in and Waldo was snoring to beat the band with his head on my pillow and he looked way too comfortable. Bogie was on the sofa looking very put out and Rosie was sound asleep in her dog bed and probably didn't even know Waldo was in our bed at all.
    This cannot continue, unless he switches sides.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3213573;
    Sherri, how's Manny?
    He is doing great and is such a sweetheart! He is eating me out of house and home, and apparently is loving every minute of it. He has become best buddies with Bubbles (my 2lb. Pom) and Dallas (my Standard Poodle). My older Pom, Misty, tolerates him but just barely. But all in all, he's fitting in really well.

He is still awful stinky though!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3213743;
    I must have been a cat in a previous life I love cheetos, doritos and tuna - and grilled cheese!

Thanks everyone for Simon's birthday wishes. He and Henry "shared" a sandwich tonight and I enjoyed the curly fries! We took some pics and will post them soon.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Unexpected bad news here Yesterday when I got home from work Rocky was acting really strangely--his head was bobbing, he was dribbling pee, and crying a lot. I thought it was probably just his Hyperesthesia showing some weird new signs, but was going to take him to the vet anyway. Well, by the time the vet opened, all the weirdness had stopped, so I didn't go. Rocky even started playing with his toys and so forth. But late this afternoon, the same signs started, along with howling, growling, etc. so I put him in the cat playpen to keep the p off the floor and the cats separated. By 10 tonight, he was lying in there with his third eyelid showing, and looking really bad, but not moving much. By 12, my Rock Kitty had passed on. . I don't know exactly what happened, but I went ahead and got the post hole diggers and made a good deep hole in the flower bed--I just got through burying him . Really weird--it hasn't rained here in nearly two minths, but the bottom fell out just as I was finishing up. I do know he could not have been poisoned, because I don't keep anything that would kill a kitty. But, it's really strange and unexpected and I am sad.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Aww Queenie I'm so sorry to hear that. That's got to be very hard on you.

Queenb - you and your other kitties are in our thoughts tonight. I was sorry to hear of Rocky's passing, but it sounds like he had a good funeral. I know that doesn't make his loss any easier, but you did what you could for him and he's probably encountering Mona right about now. Best wishes to you as you deal with this loss.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Queenb - I'm so sorry to hear about Rocky. It's so hard to lose one of our furry family members.

awww.QueenB, I am so sorry to hear about Rocky. Hugs to you.

Oh queenb- I am so sorry to read about Rocky. my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread