+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Pokey would be very proud of you for what you have done for Manny! You are honoring Pokey's memory, and that is very wonderful.

I'm not trying to spend your money, but are you taking Manny to the vet for a full check-up? I'm guessing he may never have had one with those "other people".

Also, I'd like to ask that everybody go to the site in doxie's signature line and donate some free kibble to the pups and kitties in honor of Manny's new family situation!! They just ask you a simple doggie and kitty question...and you don't even have to get the answers right for them to donate some kibble! Everybody go donate!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri;3212316;
    That's actually what I'm hoping happens, but not quite counting on it. I had a Boston Terrier that regularly cleared the room. Pokey was the smelliest dog I have ever known, he stunk up the house for 13 years. This coming New Years Day will be two years since he's been gone and I still miss him dearly, smell and all.
    I dont' know if you can give dogs activated charcoal tablets. Ask your vet, but that may help contain the smell for a few days until he gets his system adjusted. But you can buy the tablets at most drugstores and definetly at health food stores.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Gustav got home about 10 AM. I gave him a thourough petting, he gave me a thourough sniffing (or maybe it was the other way around?), and he's been ignoring me ever since. According to my ex, he missed me --very restless, wouldn't eat, wanted to get in her van every time he got near it. The next Specialty Show put on by the club to which I belong will be about 40 minutes from home, so he won't have to go through this nonsense again.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3212334;
    Pokey would be very proud of you for what you have done for Manny! You are honoring Pokey's memory, and that is very wonderful.

I'm not trying to spend your money, but are you taking Manny to the vet for a full check-up? I'm guessing he may never have had one with those "other people".

Also, I'd like to ask that everybody go to the site in doxie's signature line and donate some free kibble to the pups and kitties in honor of Manny's new family situation!! They just ask you a simple doggie and kitty question...and you don't even have to get the answers right for them to donate some kibble! Everybody go donate!!!
    I donate already!

Our JRT is 15! I seriously think Simon is going to live longer than me! Mr. Doxie is going to go by Arby's on his way home from work and get a "birthday sandwich" for Simon. Simon loves Arby's - lol -I took him there as a puppy and he still pokes his head out of the vehicle when we drive past. Simon is now deaf and he seems to have some sort of doggie dementia. But, our vet assures us that he is ok and not in any pain. We will get some pics of Simon and Henry enjoying the birthday dinner and will post them soon!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Happy Birthday Simon.

I'd be very happy with Arby's for dinner.

Happy Birthday Simon! Can I come over for Arbys also?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Maybe we can get some jalepeno bites for the adults while Simon gets his RB sandwich!

Happy Birthday, Simon!

My girl dalmatian Suki is a real dog hater. She's loves my other dog, Chico (thank goodness), but every other dog makes her crazy. We were out for a walk the other day, and we saw another dalmatian and she lost her mind! She was barking and snarling and just acting like a real terror. I wonder what makes a dog freak out before they even get close to another dog?

She loves people, go figure!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sherri, how's Manny?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread