+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Sherri - That was a very brave and kind thing you did. You should be proud of yourself. Now, let's get down to those details . . .

Good for you, Sherri, I think you did what you had to, and I know the doggie is loving you now--but I'm not sure you need to post any details. You never know who might be hanging out here!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Amazing Sherri! My heart is bursting right now But yes, please no details!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I cannot tell you how happy I am!!! It doesn't get much better than this!!!

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sherri, I'm so happy and excited for that dog, I don't even know what to say.

Sherri!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I would love to give details, but commom sense is prevailing, and for once I have decided to keep my mouth shut!

Let's just say that except for being scared to death, it really wasn't very exciting. He never made a sound and very happily followed me (on his own 4 feet), down the street. That was the worst part, waiting for him to bark. He had never seen me before and I wasn't sure how he would react, but he was wonderful! Not a peep was made, yet when a friend stopped over last night, he was barking as soon as she stepped on the deck.

Who knows, maybe he realized I was there to help him. At least that's what I would like to think!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think you could be right, and it sounds like that relationship between you and that grateful dog was meant to be. I do believe that things happen for a reason! You are an angel!

And what's our new baby's name?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You know, I haven't actually thought about a name. I haven't really had to, because as long as I'm in the house, he's never more than five feet away from me. I do know what his original name was/is, but......ah, no don't think so. Considering he came from a drug house, I'm sure you all can come up with your own ideas as to what it was.

Huh, that's one I'm going to have to think about. Any suggestions for a 55lb., somewhat ugly(that's meant in the best way possible ), former supposed to be watchdog? Have I mentioned how smelly he is?! He actually cleared the living room last night! I don't know how any living creature can harbor such nasty smells. Apparently no one ever taught him that it's just impolite to leave one rip when there's people present!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

You could call him Stinker!!!

How 'bout Bandit? He slipped out like a bandit in the night!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

How about "Stinky"?

+ Reply to Thread