+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1387Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Holy Batman, SueEllen, it's the caped crusader..or is it Catwoman?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Those are hilarious. Oh, and Carl looks exactly like my childhood cat, Midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    My kitty, Annie, came into the house the other day, and, I don't know ... and this just might be me .... but, I'm thinkin' she was up to something. I asked her why she looked so guilty, but she just looked at me with those innocent eyes and said, "Why Mother *blink-blink* I have no idea what you're talking about". I don't know if I should believe her or not. Call it woman's intuition, I guess.
    Rumpie, somehow I missed this one. You have to enter this in a photo contest...blink, blink...it's a sure winner.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke
    The other night I heard a lot of rustling around in my bedroom, and when my kitten Carl came out he was sporting a fashionable plastic bag like a cape.
    I bet he was looking inside the bag to see if you bought him something.
    That's what both of my dogs do. As soon as I come in with some bags, they are sticking their noses in them to see if I brought them some treats.

LOL SueEllen, Carl is so cute. It looks like he is wearing a dress.
    Don't tell him I said that though.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    LOL SueEllen, Carl is so cute. It looks like he is wearing a dress.
    Don't tell him I said that though.
    It's okay Marley- Carl is very secure with his masculinity!!

My other cat would never dream of doing something as ridiculous as wearing a plastic bag. When he came out she scoffed at him in her kitty way from her perch on top of the couch.

LOL I love the name Carl for a kitty!

Here is a tricky kitty someone sent me

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting http://www.imageshack.us

Marley...I love that picture.

My terrier-mix believes every bag brought into the house and every present wrapped under the tree is meant for her. I have no idea why she would believe that.

I had a scary incident last night with Snowie, our female cat. I decided that I will try non prescription flea meds, instead of the prescription stuff ($15 a month per cat) that I have bought before from vet. Well, I bought Hartz for cats, and a couple hours after application Snowie started getting drowsy and could hardly walk, and she dropped like a rock down from her cat tree on the way to eat. It looked so bad that I was really thinking that I might have a cat funeral to attend soon. Luckily she is ok now, and I won't be buying Hartz ever again. Our bimonthly pest control was today, and when I told the pest control guy about Snowie's symptoms he immediately asked if it was Hartz I had used. Apparently Hartz has killed pet cats before. Rafael seemed to tolerate it well, but I will not be risking it again with him either.

I am thinking about trying BioSpot next time, but I am a little wary now. Has anyone tried it, and did it work well?
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad your sweet kitty is better! And thanks so much for spreading the word on Hartz. I have two kitties myself and I'm grateful to know what to avoid. Hope Snowie's feeling much better today.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread