+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Looks like it was meant to be, to me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Looks like you now have 4 misskitty. because you have enough love for all.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3176932;
    Misskitty, I think you may have already found the kitty's home...
    I think so too.

Miss Kitty you have a heart of gold. I wish every pet owner felt like you do about animals.

So what about a name????
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3177157;
    I think so too.

Miss Kitty you have a heart of gold. I wish every pet owner felt like you do about animals.

So what about a name????
    Miss Mona Lott the second

She's beautiful, misskitty. I hope she finds a good home, hopefully very close to where she is now.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3176880;
    I agree with shay. someone put her out, probably got tired of her once she outgrew "kitty" size. JERKS!
    That's how we got our cat (my av). My son and DIL found him living under the porch of the house they had just moved in to. He was neutered and declawed, and someone left him to fend for himself outside in February. He's been with us for almost 2 1/2 years now and he's the sweetest cat I've ever seen. I have no idea what's wrong with people.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3177162;
    Miss Mona Lott the second
    I shouldn't admit to how long it took me to "get" this. I kept wondering where Lott came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555
    He's as dashing in that raincoat as I thought he'd be doxie
    Thank you! Henry spent today buried under the covers and he actually growled at his raincoat (and me) when I tried to get him to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    just too cute. Simon in that zebra outfit is too funny. (no wonder he is grouchy)
    That zebra thing was a Halloween costume four years ago. We tried it on him and he was FURIOUS! Then we took it off and realized that we hadn't gotten a picture, so we put it back on him and he was even angrier then. I think that is about when he started avoiding the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by MyRosieDog
    Cute pictures. Henry and Simon look very dashing. Fay's coming back? What's going on with that, she just won't leave will she. Talk about overstaying your welcome.
    Thank you. Fay just will NOT go away. We've gotten almost 8 inches of rain since Sat. and dogs are not happy! Forecasts call for more torrential rains on Tuesday and then the remnants of Fay should be headed your way!

Oh, and the next tropical storm formed earlier this afternoon. It is called Gustav and, as much as I love seeing pics and hearing about Newfherder's dog, I do NOT want any Gustav encounters!

Miss Kitty - keep that sweetie if you can. She is adorable and Miss Mona Lott is the purrrfect name for her.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3177324;
    I shouldn't admit to how long it took me to "get" this. I kept wondering where Lott came from.
    Oh that's too funny. I however was not the one that named her, it was her first STAFF member. He had adopted the two and named them Miss Mona Lott and Miss Layona Davenport. Miss Mona did at one time like to "talk" quite a bit.

MRD

Well Rosie is very upset. We've had to coax her outside in between downpours. She hates the rain and I dont' even think a raincoat would appease her. The boys don't care at all. And a big wet Waldo is not a good thing either.

We're supposed to have quite a bit of rain. Started yesterday and supposed to go through tomorrow. Rosie will not be a happy doggy until it stops.

Speaking of pet names like Miss Mona Lott. I have a friend that used to have a dog named Dioge. D-O-G.
    Prounounced dee-o-Gee all run together.

+ Reply to Thread