+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MRD

Re: For animal lovers

I'm so glad Clara doesn't have any more problems and I'm glad she's home getting spoiled and pampered.

Doxie, Bogie and I too are competing in the Olympic Couch sitting marathon. Wonder which of us will get the Gold. Probably you guys as my family changes the channel when I leave the room for any reason. They are over the Olympics already.
    So the Gold goes to Team Alabama: Doxie and Henry!!!!

Gabriel, Timmy was a doll. That is interesting about rearranging the furniture. Waldo never slept on the couch until maybe 6-8 weeks ago and he hadn't been doing it a lot until recently and now I notice him there quite a bit. And he always takes the same side which is where my husband usually sits at night. So I do think you're right.
    He had been sleeping mostly in the foyer on the tile and he still does, but not he's moved to the sofa too. He's got a bed, but won't get in it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3165131;
    Mine was a pretty girl, Tabby slightly different color than Mona, but I wish I'd had learned to be better then. I'm going to see if I can find a picture from the 1980s of her... first picture is 3 yrs old 1987, second picture is 1988 or 89 watching a bird out the window.
    A very pretty girl!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just wanted to post a pic of my sweet girl. I caught her chewing one of dad's socks, again, and she looked at me like, "Who? Me?" She's six months old now and spoiled rotten. The house training is going good. She still has accidents but she knows that she's supposed to go outside to potty. Now if I could just get her to go to the door and let me know when she needs to go out. All in good time I guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's almost a shame they don't make Doggy Diapers or Doggy Depends.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lilbit - what a cutie!

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

Lil bit - what a lovey! too cute

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3165408;
    It's almost a shame they don't make Doggy Diapers or Doggy Depends.
    They actually do make them There are quite a few websites selling all kinds of pet diapers.

MRD

So I've decided to quit smoking and Waldo has decided to take up the habit!!!

I had to work a rental event tonight and have basically been on my feet since about 4. I did get to eat fabulous food as the caterers took really good care of the staff, so that was a definet plus.

Anyway, I drag in after 10 tonight and the dogs were all doing their go crazy, mom's home dance and I dropped my pack of cigarettes (my LAST pack as tomorrow is the last day I smoke. Sat. is quit day) and before I could bend over to pick them up, Waldo snatched them up and took off for the bedroom. I was running after him yelling "Hey, give those back, I'm not ready tonight to quit!" He dropped them and the pack was a tad slobbery, but intact.

I tried to tell him he's way too young to start smoking, but I guess I've set a bad example for him too.

All three dogs got a mini corn muffin with andouille sausage in it when I got my cigs back. The caterer sent me home with all the leftover corn muffins and I have to tell you, they were some of the best I've ever eaten. But the real star tonight was the white chocolate bread pudding with whiskey sauce. (served warm) and it was to DIE FOR! No leftovers there. But all 3 dogs are wanting another muffin. Maybe for breakfast.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

This woman is all kinds of crazy.....what was she thinking putting her face out there for all to see, what with her criminal history being what it is.....

Woman who had dogs cloned wanted in Tennessee - Yahoo! News

Woman who had dogs cloned wanted in Tennessee
    By JOE EDWARDS,

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A woman who made headlines by having five pups cloned and was linked to an abduction case in England is also wanted in Tennessee on charges she tried to plan a burglary in 2004, a defense attorney and prosecutors there said.

Joyce Bernann McKinney was charged in Carter County with criminal conspiracy to commit aggravated burglary, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and failure to appear in court, said attorney David Crockett, who represented her in the Tennessee case. Authorities there said she instructed a 15-year-old boy to break into a house, and Crockett said she needed the money to buy a false leg for a beloved horse.

Crockett said Thursday he hasn't heard from her since she skipped a court date, but after seeing television coverage of the cloning case, he's certain she's the same person known to the world as dog lover Bernann McKinney.

Prosecutors are reviewing charges against the 58-year-old McKinney to decide whether to pursue the case, said Melanie Widener, an assistant district attorney for the county in the northeast part of the state near the North Carolina state line.

"It'll depend on where she is now, how important the case is, how much it would cost the taxpayers and whether witnesses are still around," she said.

McKinney declined comment when reached by phone Thursday.

McKinney was arrested in November 2004 in Tennessee in a van with the 15-year-old, according to a Carter County Sheriff's Department arrest report.

McKinney, then living across the state line in Avery County, N.C., needed money to help her three-legged horse, Crockett said.

"She loved it dearly," Crockett said. "She was a rather bizarre character, and seems to have a strange circumstance now."

He recalled that McKinney had two or three dogs in her car when she conferred with him about her case.

"There was a strong aroma about her, and I told her this needed to be taken care of before I went to court with her," Crockett said.

McKinney made news around the world this summer when she had five pups cloned in South Korea from her beloved pit bull Booger.

She later confirmed she was Joyce McKinney, who in 1977 became a British tabloid sensation over the kidnapping case. She faced charges of unlawful imprisonment after she was accused of abducting a Mormon missionary in England, handcuffing him to a bed and making him her sex slave. She jumped bail and was never brought to justice.

"She is bold to put herself on worldwide television," Crockett said. "She must know she's a fugitive in at least one state."

Lil Bit your girl is adorable.....what a face!
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread