+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MRD

Re: For animal lovers

You know Gabriel, you are pretty smart. Hubby sits where Waldo has taken to sleeping during the day. I bet he's trying to tell him to move so he can get on the sofa.
    I think you got it!!!

Aw Unk, that's a sad story with a happy ending for the dog. That is some loyalty there.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3165091;
    You know Gabriel, you are pretty smart. Hubby sits where Waldo has taken to sleeping during the day. I bet he's trying to tell him to move so he can get on the sofa.
    I think you got it!!!

Aw Unk, that's a sad story with a happy ending for the dog. That is some loyalty there.
    Just humor me and experiment. Have dear mr MRD get up off the couch and see what happens and I'll tell you a cat story.

MRD

Hubby's gone to bed and so have all 3 dogs. Will you tell me a cat story anyway? Pretty please with kibble on top???

But we will try that tomorrow night and see what happens.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Well many years ago I had a sweet little Tabby named Timothea (thought it was a boy but it was a girl, so changed the name from Timothy to Timothea aka Timmy).

The entire story is too long and involved and i wish I'd treated her better (I never physically harmed her) but anyway she hated certain noises like my alarm clock going off, and one day I had re arranged all my furniture in my old flat (flipped the bedroom & den etc., ) so my alarm clock goes off and this one comes tearing in and literally claws and bites my ankle til it is bleeding.

I went to work and was talking to my friend Cindy and told her what happened and she said - That cat is mad at you for something, so we reviewed my evening and Cindy said "you go home put all the furniture back where it was".

You know I did that and during the whole thing Timmy sat there and watched me do it and then went to sleep in her favorite spot.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I know a woman named Timmy. She's crazy, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3165126;
    Mine was a pretty girl, Tabby slightly different color than Mona, but I wish I'd had learned to be better then. I'm going to see if I can find a picture from the 1980s of her... first picture is 3 yrs old 1987, second picture is 1988 or 89 watching a bird out the window.

I'm late to the welcome home party (due to Henry and I competing in the Olympic Couch Sitting Marathon) but I wanted to add that I am SO glad that sweet Clara is home safely and I hope that her leg heals well. I'm sure she is enjoying the pampering!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3165034;
    Update On Clara Please!!!
    Clara and I both thank you all for the awesome support we've gotten here.
    She was seen by the vet yesterday and thankfully aside from the broken leg she is really just fine. The vet's guess is that she must have gotten tangled in something and suffered the broken leg trying to free herself. It breaks my heart to think of how long she may have been trapped like that alone at night, through all the thunderstorms that happened while she was gone
    She is once again the queen of the house even from her bed while she recouperates. She's become somewhat of a celebrity among the little kids in the neighborhood who've all been by to spoil her.
    I'll post pics of her as soon as I can get the in-house photographer (my son) to take some.
    CYA

I'm glad Clara didn't suffer any more injuries. I think she needs lots and lots of pampering. Sounds like she was through an ordeal!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3165126;
    I know that I'm sleep deprived but seriously, this shouldn't be making me laugh this much.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread