+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: For animal lovers

Sending lots of to both snickertink and Bunny...Please keep us posted......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Snickertink and Bunny, I hope you know that Sag and Clara are in our thoughts.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Snickertink, best wishes to sag for a full and speedy recovery. Bunny...oh my gosh I feel such panic for you and the kids. I hope upon hope that little Clara finds her way back home and into your loving arms sooner than soon. A very big hug for Snickertink and dear Bunny, and for Sag and Clara.

Bunny I hope Clara returns home soon. When Tigger first moved in here from Arizona with his mom he was gone for over a week. One night she decided to sleep on the couch with the window open as she had a feeling. Tigger rolled in about an hour later. She heard him meowing, let him in and he waltzed right in like he had only been gone for a few minutes. He was never let out again after that.

Bunny: I'm so sorry that Clara is missing. I know how you feel and I hope that she returns home safely and soon! Thoughts are with you.

Snickertink: I agree with everyone else who said that a dog is not "Just" a dog. He's a friend, companion and member of the family and I'm sure that you will make the right decision for him. If you do decide on the surgery, you might look into a Doberman rescue organization. I know that lots of rescue organizations offer financial help/reduced vet costs/etc. Good luck and Sag and your family will be in our thoughts as well.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Thank you everybody for the hugs and support Clara still hasn't returned home but thanks to all of your words of encouragement, we're still hopeful that she'll find her way back to us. My daughter got her from a shelter a year ago when she was a kitten after she had been rescued from a reservoir where (according to witnesses) she was thrown into the water from a moving car. I have to believe that she knows that she has a better life here where she's loved and just needed a little vacation. We have left the window open in "her room" since she's been gone and the strangest thing happened last night. There has never been any love lost (or so I thought) between Clara and our dogs but we had a brutal thunderstorm last night and I found all 3 of the dogs had nudged her bed down from it's perch in her room and were huddled together in it as if waiting for her. They have never done anything like that before. Come on home Clara...we all miss you!
    CYA

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Yes, please come Clara! How someone could throw a kitten from a moving car is impossible to understand. Clara is a survivor Bunny. She will find her way back to her family. That is so touching about your dogs. It is as though they are keeping her bed warm. Please come home little Clara! Keeping you and the kids in my prayers, Bunny.
    Last edited by lopevian; 08-09-2008 at 09:34 AM.

Bunny, I hope Clara comes home soon. I've had various cats who have been gone longer than was comfortable but eventually they meandered in as if they didn't have a care in the world.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Come home soon, Clara! Even the dogs miss you.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somebody (a kitty lover) told me that animal shelters will capture feral cats, spay them, and then turn them loose again. Has anyone else ever heard of this?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread