+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Snickertink, I'm sorry your having to go through this. Has an x-ray confirmed that he did pull an ACL (or whatever) or is there a chance he might heal up with some rest and medication to reduce any internal swelling? I totally understand about your not wanting to put him through another surgery. Try to enjoy your upcoming trip and I'll say a prayer that Sag will be as good as new during your absence.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

I am just freaking bawling! i can not believe the support that i FEEL here on this board! Yes we have had xrays and it is confirmed that he has a tear, they can't tell for sure whether it is full or partial. I just had a bad day with "people" that dont' understand and i needed a little some thing, some thing. ya know? I come here all the time, I laugh, love, cry and pray and i know i am with family. thank you.

Has anyone gone through this were you just wait and see?

Gab - that is Mona's LOOK right? when i grow up I want that LOOK, you would not believe what i coul get those yahoos to do at work if i had the LOOK
    Last edited by snickertink; 08-07-2008 at 10:16 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

snick, it can be as hard dealing with a sick child as it is dealing with a sick/injured furbaby. My prayers are with you and hubby. We definitely understand.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3156872;
    Henry has made a new movie! Search youtube for "henry dachshund waldo bogie."
    In the video, it sounds more like I'm howling.
    OMGosh, Henry is just too cute! He sounds so sad, though, yowling for Waldo and Bogie. Like he really, really misses them!

MRD...you must post a response from Waldo, Bogie, and Rosie!

gabriel: I love the photos of Mona and Joey; they are priceless. Thank you!

snickertink: I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie Sag! I'm sending healing green energy and prayers so he can heal and get better soon!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;3159225;
    I am just freaking bawling! i can not believe the support that i FEEL here on this board! Yes we have had xrays and it is confirmed that he has a tear, they can't tell for sure whether it is full or partial. I just had a bad day with "people" that dont' understand and i needed a little some thing, some thing. ya know? I come here all the time, I laugh, love, cry and pray and i know i am with family. thank you.

Has anyone gone through this were you just wait and see?

Gab - that is Mona's LOOK right? when i grow up I want that LOOK, you would not believe what i coul get those yahoos to do at work if i had the LOOK
    Oh no- that is NOT THE LOOK! - HERE is the LOOK!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Our Clara has been missing for almost 16 hours now. She was let out by the kids this afternoon and when she wasn't back in a couple of hours to eat, panic set in. We live in a very wooded area that she loves exploring but we also have a lake behind our house that she generally stays away from but she's been gone so long now, I can't help but wonder.... We've canvassed the neighborhood with no luck and my daughter is absolutely beside herself. I was awoken a couple of hours ago by a dream that she was playing in the driveway so I ran out there to look but...nothing. Please come home Clara.
    CYA

Oh my God Bunny555- My thoughts and prayers are with you for Claras safe return. Please keep looking and calling and if Clara has some favorite thing she would come running for like Joey with his tuna, call her the same way you would with whatever it is.
    Last edited by just1paul; 08-08-2008 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3159519;
    Oh no- that is NOT THE LOOK! - HERE is the LOOK!
    And I wanted to give credit where due for a GREAT description:
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2458934;
    Picture a very dour Queen Victoria with a cat's face saying "We are not amused," and then multiply it by about 20.

snickertink - I hope everything works out ok for Sag. I'm sure you'll do whatever is best for your furry family member.

bunny555 - I hope Clara comes home soon. She knows where she has it good, so it can't be much longer.

Please keep us posted!!!

MRD

Bunny sending the best positive thoughts for Clara to return home safely and soon.

Snickertink, every one of us knows how you feel. They are not just animals, they are our family. They love us, we love them. They provide us with unconditional love, they depend on us and we on them. It's a wonderful relationship that unfortunately many people miss out on because they think they are just dogs or just cats. But with all the wonderful things our babies provide us and we them, there also comes the inevitable heartache when they get sick or hurt and leave us. But to me, it's all worth that to get the kind of love and affection that our babies provide us.

And it's n ice to know that everyone on this thread feels the same way and understands when we get upset because of an illness, injury, death or missing furbaby. It's n ice to know other people feel about their pets the way we feel because I know others just do not understand.

Sending healing thoughts to Sag and to you.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread