+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1136Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MRD

Re: For animal lovers

Bogie hiding from the thunderstorm the other night. He's never tried to hide before. Apparantly needs more practice.

Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Poor thang. I want to hug Bogie and say it's alright. I like that sofa, couch, davenport or whatever y'all call it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I pour myself a glass of Ginger Ale, and Miss Chloe likes to stand over it with her face in the glass, feeling the bubbles pop in her face! Nutjob! I guess we like what we like.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3153163;
    I pour myself a glass of Ginger Ale, and Miss Chloe likes to stand over it with her face in the glass, feeling the bubbles pop in her face! Nutjob! I guess we like what we like.
    Joey hates bubbles, and beer. Hoever he will drink milk only out of a glass..

MRD

I know Gabriel, I fell so badly for both of them when they get scared. Usually he wants me to hold him, but this time I had been cooking and couldn't, so I guess he decided to hide. (and then we took his picture)

Thanks. I like my "shabby chic" sofa too. I haven't heard the term "Davenport" in a long time.

Poor little Bogie! It looks like he believes in the "If I can't see them, they can't see me" idea

Henry spent awhile outside "hunting" lizards today. He was thrashing around in the shrubbery and barking for about 5 minutes. Then he collapsed under the patio chair where it was shady (it was 96 here today). He refused to come inside, so I guess he was waiting for some poor, unsuspectng lizard to just stroll by...... That didn't happen and he made a beeline for the door about half an hour later when it started thundering.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

gabriel: I like those signs you put up in the apt!

myrosiedog: Poor lil ol Bogie.

Unk: OhMY! Princess Chunky looks like a loveable big ol girl!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3153825;
    Poor little Bogie! It looks like he believes in the "If I can't see them, they can't see me" idea
    Our littlest one (Princess) totally believes that. Whenever she's slipped a treat she immediately grabs it and runs under the kitchen table with it. As silly as it sounds because the other dogs can see her under there.....for whatever reason, they never follow her and try to take it from her like they normally would.
    CYA

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3153825;

Henry spent awhile outside "hunting" lizards today. He was thrashing around in the shrubbery and barking for about 5 minutes. Then he collapsed under the patio chair where it was shady (it was 96 here today). He refused to come inside, so I guess he was waiting for some poor, unsuspectng lizard to just stroll by...... That didn't happen and he made a beeline for the door about half an hour later when it started thundering.
    Rosie was our lizard stalker. We had many tailless lizards on our screened porch thanks to Rosie the great lizard hunter. I haven't seen any lizards since we've been here. I'm guessing the climate isn't suitable, although it was hot enough to fry eggs on the sidewalk yesterday. Even Rosie the sunlover, didn't want to stay outside long.

I thought that about Bogie too, Doxie. If I can't see them, then I'm hidden!

The cat has taken to hiding behind the dresser now in the smallest spot possible. It makes me laugh because she will sit there and meow like she's stuck but if you try to take her out, she just moves away from you!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread