+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1136Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3146590;
    Henry's a rock star or should I say a "pop" star? Who is that barking everytime he makes a catch?
    That would be Simon. He is our 14 year old Jack Russell Terrier. Simon hates the camera but we did share the popcorn with him.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Henry is a "HAM".... too cute, and with Simon in the background that is even more funny...

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3145903;
    jelle: I'm sorry, but I'd have to go with gabriel's suggestion and call the vet for more information.

gutmutter: sadly, the dirt will be going back into the hole. Then the 6 buckets of topsoil that I dug out and packed away will go on top of that, along with several perrenials that have been sitting in pots waiting to be replanted.

Here is your cute video for the day. Puppies fall asleep to a lullaby. Zzzzz
    Puppy Lullaby - Sympatico / MSN Video
    Saw this last week! I love it! Those boxer puppies are ADORABLE!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3146565;
    Our long little star has a new video. Search youtube for "Henry pop secret" and you can catch 20 seconds of Henry performing his favorite trick!

I don't want y'all to be bored by these amateur attempts at videos, but we are enjoying playing around with youtube and Henry is there for all to see if you want to check him out.
    That is too funny. But even funnier, when Waldo and Bogie heard Simon barking, they both came running in here trying to find that barking dog and Bogie jumped in my lap and pressed his nose to the screen to try to "smell" Henry. He goes crazy watching other dogs on tv. Waldo just kept his face near the speaker and kept turning his head sideways. I played Henry with Simon's accompaniment for them several times until they got bored.

Doxie, I think it's funny, so let us know when you post another one. Henry is quite a catcher!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3146663;
    That is too funny. But even funnier, when Waldo and Bogie heard Simon barking, they both came running in here trying to find that barking dog and Bogie jumped in my lap and pressed his nose to the screen to try to "smell" Henry. He goes crazy watching other dogs on tv. Waldo just kept his face near the speaker and kept turning his head sideways. I played Henry with Simon's accompaniment for them several times until they got bored.

Doxie, I think it's funny, so let us know when you post another one. Henry is quite a catcher!

Thanks! I'm glad that Waldo and Bogie enjoyed it too! That is hilarious about Bogie trying to smell Henry. Simon barks like that a LOT. I've gotten so used to it that I didn't even notice that he was barking until I saw it on youtube! Henry is great at catching - it's his main talent. We discovered this catching ability about a month after we adopted him. I dropped a french fry and he caught it before it hit the floor.

Do your dogs go insane for popcorn? Henry and Simon stand in the kitchen and bark/howl at the microwave until it's popped. Hmmmm... maybe that should be our next "movie"....
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I got a kick out of the sound of Henry's chewing! What a cutie! He is tooo smooooth!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3147306;

Do your dogs go insane for popcorn? Henry and Simon stand in the kitchen and bark/howl at the microwave until it's popped. Hmmmm... maybe that should be our next "movie"....
    I don't think any of our dogs have tried popcorn yet but two of them (Duncan and Princess) fight over carrots. Princess can only see out of one eye so she's oblivious when a carrot is dropped in front of her until she hears Duncan chewing on it right next to her Our other dog Rickey will turn his nose up and lay in wait hoping that a meat-like product will hit the floor soon.
    CYA

MRD

Our dogs love popcorn, but don't stand at the microwave waiting for it. I have gotten used to cooking with them underfoot because they know I always drop stuff, so they are right there tripping me to make SURE I drop stuff.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3147533;
    Our dogs love popcorn, but don't stand at the microwave waiting for it. I have gotten used to cooking with them underfoot because they know I always drop stuff, so they are right there tripping me to make SURE I drop stuff.
    I was attempting to transfer a huge pot of pasta in boiling water to the sink today and nearly tripped over one of the dogs that was underfoot. That wouldn't have been fun for either of us. From now on they're getting shooed outside when I have to do something like that.
    CYA

I opened a new can of coffee last night and Miss Princess came running to the kitchen! She nearly flipped over because she turned the corner so fast she skid across the floor! I looked at her and said, it's coffee, duh! She meowed and walked away all cool like!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread