+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3139252;
    Well, I have some sad news.. my baby Bearded Dragon has died.

RIP Logan, you were such a cool little guy.

Unfortunately, many reptile owners have told me, and I have also read that baby beardies are very tough to raise. So sad.
    TV_Junkie- I am so sorry to read of Logans passing.

Awww TV_Junkie I'm sorry you lost your pet.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm so sorry about Logan, TV_Junkie, He was adorable, I just love lizards.

My dalmatian Suki made 2 messes yesterday, and I was not amused. When I woke up in the morning, I found an entire container of Q-tips on the floor. I had been cleaning my computer keyboard with them the night before and I forgot to put them away. So I'll take the blame for that mess. Later that evening she stole my mouse pad/wrist rest dohickey and tore that apart. The dohickey was stuffed with dried lavender and rice and it went EVERYWHERE! It took me almost an hour of vacuuming to clean it up. I was so mad I actually put her in a time-out for about 2 hours. After I let her back in the tv room with me, she was so needy and pitiful that I felt guilty. I know she's bored because it's been too hot to take really long walks, but she has regular toys to chew on. I wish she would leave my stuff alone.

That reminds me - Callie is finding all kinds of stuff under the furniture to play with. The other night she kept looking and looking and looking under the entertainment center. She used to be able to squash her little body under there, but she can't any more. Finally, my son got a ruler and scooped out one of those rubber thimble-like thingies that you use when you're flipping through papers. Where Callie found that, I'll never know. Anyway, my son gave it to her to play with, and she exhausted herself chasing it all over the floor. It's the most fun we've had since we first got her little flip-flop toy (that's she's just about destroyed). After she played for a good long while, she collapsed on her dog bed that my MIL gave her, and she took a nice, long nap.

Thanks for all the nice replies. I'm sad he is gone, but I'm glad I had him while I did. He was a lot of fun.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

TV Junkie: I'm sorry to heard about your beloved Logan's passing. I'm sure he will be happy by the big tree and he will find new friends at Rainbow Bridge to play with!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD

My friend who's daughter has been in the pyschiatric hospital came home to find her 16 year old schnauzer had passed away. She's in the middle of a divorce, her daugher has been diagnosed with a mental illness, she just moved over the weekend and now this.

I hope Shadow is happy and cavorting with Mona, Bjorn and all the other FORT animals that welcomed him over rainbow bridge. He was a good dog.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Tv Jundie: I'm so sorry to hear about Logan.

MRD: I hate that your friend is going through so much all at once. I'm sure that Shadow has some fantastic new friends (one might be giving him "The Look" though).
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

myrosiedog - Please give your friend my condolences. Shadow, I'm sure was welcomed to the Rainbow Bridge by many.

myrosiedog: My sincere condolences on the passing of your dear friends' doggie Shadow! I'm sure he has been greeted by all our beloved pets and is romping free and happy through fields of joy! . Your friend must be devestated.

Yesterday, I saw a little doggie running around the neighborhood, lost and confused. There was a lot of trucks and equipment around as they are replacing gas lines in the area. I managed to get him to come to me for a bowl of water and then was able to get a cat leash on his chain and brought him into my yard.

lost doggie2.jpglost doggie 3.jpglost doggie`.jpg
    He was so hungry he ate kitty food and had another big drink of water. He was really sweet but didn't have any ID, tags, or tattoos. He was badly matted and I spent about an hour clipping as much of the matted fur off of him so he was more comfortable. Everytime I would get up to leave, he would cry and bark. I took him for a walk around the neighborhood but no-one recognized him. So I had to call the Pound so they could get him and put his photo of their Found website. I sure hope that someone adopts him. I don't think his current owners were very responsible.

I took a couple of pics to make a poster, but my printer would work.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread