+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

That "race" was two years ago and he is STILL tired!

It really was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. We couldn't believe how fast he ran. The race course had cameras that snapped pictures of each dog and then they suckered all of the "proud parents" into ordering them

The other funny part was that we had to wait about an hour for Henry to get his turn on the course. He spent that entire time asleep on the grass and we had to wake him up to race!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

I think Henry and Joey would become best pals. Eat, Sleep, poop, walk around a little, repeat.....

Henry would probably be jealous of Joey because Joey doesn't have to go outside in the rain to poop.

Our other dog Simon, actually was "friends" with a cat when he was a puppy. I had a roomate who had a cat and the animals got along pretty well. The cat (who is now 17!!) was a LOT bigger than Simon and it used to hide on top of furniture and then pounce on the oblivious Simon.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Oh Henry! (Maybe Henry could be litter box trained?) Now I get to type POOR Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3137465;
    Oh Henry! (Maybe Henry could be litter box trained?) Now I get to type POOR Simon.
    I don't think they make litter boxes that are long enough for Henry!

I have a relative who trained her cats (Rhett and Scarlett!!) to use the toilet instead of a litter box. I drove 500 miles to spend Thanksgiving with her a few years ago and I had to share a bathroom with the cats....... That would have been fine with me if she had taught them how to flush!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3137491;
    I don't think they make litter boxes that are long enough for Henry!

I have a relative who trained her cats (Rhett and Scarlett!!) to use the toilet instead of a litter box. I drove 500 miles to spend Thanksgiving with her a few years ago and I had to share a bathroom with the cats....... That would have been fine with me if she had taught them how to flush!!
    Just how long is Henry???
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3137498;
    Just how long is Henry???
    Good question!

As you can see in the pictures below, we attempted to measure him.

He wasn't all that fond of the measuring process, but we've decided that (inlcuding his very long nose and his very long tail), he is almost 30 inches long! He lives up to his name "Henry Waddlesworth Longfellow."
    Attached Images Attached Images

When my neighbors across the street first moved in, they had a pot-bellied pig (named Bacon!) as a pet. They had Bacon trained to use a litterbox.

Now they have a pug and a puggle and both of them are trained to go in the litter box!

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3137491;

Here you go

The Green Head - Cat Genie - Automatic Flushing Litter Box
    CYA

The problem with teaching the kitty to flush is that they will do it a million times to see the water go around and around, resulting in a huge water bill!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread