+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1258Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3124405;
    bug, I do know that Miss Sashay likes the taste of salt, because she likes to munch on a couple of potato chips when there is an open bag in the house. She also likes a tiny bit of bologna. Otherwise, she's not into human food. But, don't open a box of Crunch 'N Munch, though!! Beggin' Betty is in action!
    Rocky will eat little bits of tortilla chips, but I thought that was unusual. He eats no other treats unless it is real salmon, or (way back in second place) salmon flavored treats. Boo Boo eats the salmon, and licks cheese sauce off my finger. Both will try an ittybit of whipped cream--but Rocky won't lick it off my finger or a dish, but will lick it off my foot. I found this out by accident, in case you think that sounds too weird. Tuna doesn't go over here, neither does chicken. My cats aren't very adventurous eaters.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Mine know that I tend to drop stuff when I cook, so they are always underfoot in the kitchen waiting for unexpected treats. I dropped some uncooked rice the other day (not much) and they vaccumed that up too.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3124997;
    Mine know that I tend to drop stuff when I cook, so they are always underfoot in the kitchen waiting for unexpected treats. I dropped some uncooked rice the other day (not much) and they vaccumed that up too.
    That happens here too. I was cooking some pasta yesterday and had to shoo them all out of the house so I could get the pot to the sink to drain it without one of them (or me) getting burned.
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3124997;
    Hoover dogs!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Dogs make the very best vacuums when it comes to food! I once tried to give Miss Princess some cooked chicken breast shredded because she was sitting there like a dog meowing at me. I put it in her bowl and she gave it the sniff test, walked away and left it there all night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

And that, my dear, is why cats are not dogs!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She eats like a dog though. When she's at her bowl, you can hear her grunting and crunching with her mouth open! It's hilarious!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yeah!! I used to swear that my cat smacked her lips!! Lips she didn't even have!! Too funny!

It makes me laugh everytime I hear it! I say to her, Princess, you aren't going to starve to death so you don't need to eat as though this is the last meal!

The funniest thing she does now is hide in the linen closet. If you leave it open even a little, she'll climb in and sit there. When you open it to get something out, there she is looking at you with her glowing eyes!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think they think they are funny, too!

+ Reply to Thread