+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Adorable...she looks like she's posing for a "glamour shot"
    CYA

There's my sweetie Miss Gracie! Ms. Lexi looks so tired...

MRD

Adorable photos Miss Kitty.

We we got through the fireworks. Rosie hid in the bathroom despite the sedative. But at least she wasn't shaking and panting like she does when there is no sedative. Bogie wouldn't go lay down. We had friends over and even with the pill making him woozy, he still wanted to play.

Waldo looked very handsome in a red bandana and as long as he was getting attention from our guests and scoring food that people dropped, he thought it was a banner 4th!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Out of our 3 dogs, Ricky was the only one to experience any trauma over the fireworks but that was predictable as he also has the same reaction to thunderstorms. As soon as they started, he headed straight for his thunderstorm spot (under my son's bed) to wait it out. What a trooper
    CYA

Dozer pretty much just slept through all the fireworks. We used to sit out on the patio an watch the local ones - and he was always part of it so I really think may have helped him.

When we went looking for a condo - is it strange that he is a major factor and we went with one that has a big play area behind it? It works out well for us also, but now we are trying to pick out the carpetting based on what his hair would show up the least on. He does lose out however on the A/C. He is used to having a floor grate right at the back door and when he plays hard he comes and sits on it. (is that why our family room always smells like dog butt?).
    new place has the grates up on the walls or ceiling. Poor baby

Joey and Daddy were laying on the couch. Daddy was petting Joey who was snoring. The windows were closed the AC was on but I could still here the noise, but Joey just jerked his head up once and then went back to sleep, snoring...

I always feel so bad for animals who get terrified from thunderstorms and fireworks. I can't imagine being so scared. I'm glad everyone's pets got through another year.

Joseph: Miss Gracie thinks you look very handsome in your photo. I think she's crushing on you.

My kitties survived a 3 hour visit from the gas man this morning. He was sawing pipe, and drilling through the wall in order to move the gas meter from the basement to the outside so they can read it easier. Mr. Tootles just "knew" someone strange had come into the house. Gracie was a bit nervous, and Lexi had no clue. I kept them closed off upstairs and put the radio on so all the noise wasn't so disturbing. But they were all very glad when it was over and they could rule over their entire domain once again!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Miss Gracie: Joey thinks you are very pretty in your photos, however I think Joey could care less unless you come bearing a brush or treats. (Typical boy eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3108714;
    Miss Gracie: Joey thinks you are very pretty in your photos, however I think Joey could care less unless you come bearing a brush or treats. (Typical boy eh?)
    I thought I added: Maybe it's because he was "tutored"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

On a game show, I just learned that cats lack the taste receptor for sugar. I knew there was a reason that I watched some of these stupid shows!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread