+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: What Color Are You?

Re: What Color Are You?

Pink. Which is weird, because I did this exact same thing except through FB and got Purple. I got The Beatles for my rock band - which made me pretty happy
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm pink, which is a color I never, ever, ever wear. I despise that color on me. Plus, the description does not really fit me, so I am not taking too much stock in this quiz.
    It says right on it that the quiz is just for fun, not to be taken seriously. It is fun, though, to end up with an answer you like.
    Kind of like horoscopes. Whenever I read how they describe my personality I'm a bit insulted because it's nothing like me. I'm very detail oriented, especially about money. I'm downright obsessive about financial details & planning for my future, in fact, planning everything: my vacations, my time schedule, my gift lists, even my groceries. But they always portray me as a flighty, air headed space cadet, who doesn't plan for anything.

I did like my answers on these quizzes though.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Call you mellow yellow! You are a bit cautious, but you can be convinced to take advantage of the right opportunities to break out of your mold or help a friend in need. Just when your friends think you are very predictable, you will surprise them.
    I decided to take the test again. I changed a few of my answers, I had a hard time choosing answers the first time. I'm still Mellow Yellow. Which does describe my personality.
    I always thought blue was my favorite color until I looked around...I'm surrounded by a lot of yellow.

Simply put, there is no one else like you. You are a special, extremely unique person. This uniqueness also makes you brave, and you're a great leader when you put your mind to it. Some people think you're a little wild, but just ignore them - the rest of us see how amazing you really are.
    Still Jimi Hendrix experience.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 04-06-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

I got yellow and Led Zeppelin. I love doing those quizzes on Facebook and seeing what my friends get.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Count me in as 3 Mellow Yellows in a row
    inthegarden and Debb70 like this.

I got white (which isn't a color, but the absence of color, BTW), and CCR?! I'm not sure I could even name one of their songs!!

I turned out pink! Surprised to end up with the Beatles as my band.....hmmm!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I got Pink also. I'm happy with the description, it's pretty accurate. LOL.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I got white (which isn't a color, but the absence of color, BTW), and CCR?! I'm not sure I could even name one of their songs!!
    I got the same. I was hoping to get Bon Jovi as my rock band though. Must be an outdated quiz.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I got the same. I was hoping to get Bon Jovi as my rock band though. Must be an outdated quiz.
    I LOVE Bon Jovi!! One of the very few bands I will STILL pay to go see in concert!
    JunkieGirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast