+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What do you love to hate?

lmao

catching flies ??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by JiffyBear
    I love to hate P. Diddy because, well, he creeps me out! He walks around with that fat mouth hanging open all the time. Does he EVER shut it?
    I agree, but I also can't stand him because you see him *everywhere*! He is completely overexposed.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I love to hate:
    people with full grocery carts who get into the express lane.
    I hate people on eBay who pad the shipping costs to make a better return on the item they've sold
    TOTALLY agree with you there. The express lane thing reminds me of the time I was in the store and got behind these people in the express lane that of course had too many items to begin with and the guy is taking his sweet old time shopping through the candy and when everything is rung up he comes back with a handful of snickers! I couldn't take it I said, "this IS the express lane!" and stalked off over to the U-scan. Oh and can I add I love to hate the people that don't know how to use the U-scan? It's not rocket science people!

I hate shopping in crowds, when traffic seems to be moving along just fine and someone just stops in the middle of the aisle to chat. I could just scream!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Quote Originally Posted by Cryssa
    I heard his voice and I was overcome with the sudden urge to kill something.

I can't stand Ashton Kutcher either...he is so obnoxious.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I hate people on eBay who pad the shipping costs to make a better return on the item they've sold
    I hate it when people sell items for $ 0.99 yet charge 5-10x that for shipping.

I hate irresponsible people. But I don't know if I love to hate them. I feel guilty when I feel hatred, like the hatred is somehow indicative of me and not the thing being hated.

Maybe I love to hate hate.

OK, this is getting kind of metaphysical. Let's see. I'm not crazy about Ashton Kutcher either, but he is kind of cute on That '70s Show.

Hrm, now that I've read terena's and modesty's posts, I see I'm not the only one...

I hate soooo much stuff. I just made whole list on my journal the other day. Let me pick out the major items that were on that list:

Malls, Poetry, Gossip, Symbolism, People, Racists, Homophobics, MTV, Rap Music, Ashton Kutcher, Science, Smoking, Drinking, Vomiting, Teenagers, Psycho-Christians, and Any Girl In My School Whose Uniform Skirt Is Too Short.

There's a lot more where that came from, but I don't want to bore you too much.
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456