+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you love to hate?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I can't stand self-boasting people.. I have this CLASSMATE... I refused to classify him as a FRIEND even... (That's very kind of me already !) He thinks he's hot, when he's not, and he looks like a toad, and his voice sounds like a duck's (A duck's much more better !)... And he thinks that he can get "Hot Babes"...

Whenever I see him, I run away. Thank God it's holidays... I don't have to put up with him. And I can't wait for a change of class...

P.S. has anyone come across this kind of people ? Share.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    I can't stand self-boasting people.. I have this CLASSMATE... I refused to classify him as a FRIEND even... (That's very kind of me already !) He thinks he's hot, when he's not, and he looks like a toad, and his voice sounds like a duck's (A duck's much more better !)... And he thinks that he can get "Hot Babes"...

Whenever I see him, I run away. Thank God it's holidays... I don't have to put up with him. And I can't wait for a change of class...

The only thing worse than that is a guy like you described that actually GETS "hot babes". Who knew Donald Duck was such a babe magnet?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I'm sure I won't win popularity contests this way, but there aren't many things I love to hate, but those are:

AOL - CD's in my cereal box?
    Science Diet Pet Food - can you say kickback to the vets?
    Madonna - ugh.
    People who run red lights, or sneak up to the head of a line of traffic to cut in ahead of everyone. I mean, would you do that without your car?
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Quote Originally Posted by tracylee

AOL - CD's in my cereal box?
    AOL CD's make great coasters. Also, I've head of people sticking them in the microwave to make art. If they keep sending them, you might as well do something useful with them.

Oh, and I hate Microsoft on general principles.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I hate Appleworks and Geocities.

We have to use Appleworks in school and I have a lot of trouble with it when I'm changing the font or the color.

I hate Geocities because I have a website there and sometimes I type long things there and then it wont save my work and that really pisses me off.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I love to hate some of the contestants on reality shows:
    Heidi and Jenna from Survivor
    Kirsten from Bachelor 3
    LeeAnne from Bachelor 4.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>

I have, only instead of a guy it was a girl. She always wondered why she had a horrible love life.

I love to hate:
    • Matthew von Ertfelda - ok, so I don't really hate him, it's just the fans that make me gag. All that endless love/devotion/etc is too much for me to stomach. Have you seen the things over at Sucks? Matthew himself is ok, I suppose.
    • Those stupid pop-up boxes that some people put on their Xangas to keep people from "jockin da sh*t". Seriously, there are ways to go around that endless stream of pop-ups saying "f**k off nD get yur own" or "jokkas nD hatas bounce da f**k out" whenever you right-click (even unintentionally), so why bother with them?
    Last edited by haejin; 11-24-2003 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Myself.

Hey, you knew someone would say it sooner or later.
    A truly perceptive response, YA.

I love to hate the reality tv dating shows. They are SO scripted and planned!! Yet, I love to keep watching....

Those stupid pop-up boxes that some people put on their Xangas to keep people from "jockin da sh*t". Seriously, there are ways to go around that endless stream of pop-ups saying "f**k off nD get yur own" or "jokkas nD hatas bounce da f**k out" whenever you right-click (even unintentionally), so why bother with them?
    Oh, God, yes. Do we know the same people or are there other idiots out there? I don't love hating it, though. It drives me crazy. People who say stuff like, "dont jokk mah shiet beeyotch" annoy me in general.

During American Idol I loved to hate Clay Aiken. Now that it's over I almost like him. Go figure.

Love To Hate

* Sacramento Kings (GO LAKERS!)

* Sacramento Kings Fans

* Lee Ann from B4 and all the others from dating shows you're supposed to hate.

* George Bush

* J. Lo

* Ben Affleck

* J. Lo AND Ben
    * Ashton Kutcher on Punk'd

* Britney Spears/Christina Aguilera/Avril Lavigne

Whoo. I think that's all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast