+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Video Games Thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Video Games Thread

Since there's no forum for video games, I figured I'd create a thread in here for video game talk, if anybody has anything to say. Does anybody still play anything?

I have old games on the Playstation 1 that I still have fun with sometimes. I also, obviously, love the Sims for the PC.

GTA V is coming out tomorrow, I think. I have the fourth one.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Video Games Thread

I haven't played my video games in a while since I'm busy with Facebook games but when I do play, I play Heroes of Might and Magic, Age of Mythology, Quest For Glory, and Darkstone. I still have a bunch of game systems (Sega Genesis, Atari 2600, Playstation, Game Cube) but they're buried in my guestroom.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

I'm playing GTA IV again.

It's a good game and it works well on my laptop. I don't have the two expansions yet.

I wonder if me posting screenshots of myself running from the law, smuggling drugs, blowing up vehicles and killing people on here would be against the rules.

Anyone else play poker? Let's discuss it here. I wouldn't mind having people on here challenge me.

Also, for the third time, FORT multiplayer video/arcade games.

I'm in another 45 person tournament right now. One of my opponents just happens to be the guy that defeated me in my last game, which he won and I finished second. Maybe I'll get revenge. Currently, 30 remain and I'm in 15th place.

17/45.

Not this time.

I reluctantly folded a hand pre-flop that would have won me a lot of money had I stayed in. So that frustrated me. Then, since I didn't have too much anyway, called a large raise with a suited hand, both below paints, hoping I'd get lucky with a flush or something. But I didn't. Down to about $500, I just went all in the hand after hoping to at least get the blinds. But I got called and busted.

My rival outlasted me again. I don't like his style of play at times. He goes all in pre-flop with a A K even when he has a good stack. Not too wise.
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 02-20-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Not everyone can win three six person games in a row. But I can.

Hell, I made final two in the fourth one so it was almost four. It sucks going all in with an Ace, and being called by pocket rockets.
    Punkin likes this.

JK, would you believe that I have never, ever played a video or online game? And I'm talking going back to Pac Man and Pong (games from before you were born.) Even when MS Windows came out and included "Solitare" and some other game with the program and my workmates were playing non-stop, I never felt the urge to try it out. I may be the only person left who has been working with computers since "big floppys" (pre-Windows) who is completely video game ignorant. I don't know why. I never even noticed that about me until I saw this thread and thought about it. Odd, huh?
    JohnnyK likes this.

The only online game I play is Bloon Tower Defense (so addictive), but I play a lot of XBox stuff at home.

I used to love Pac Man!
    Punkin likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I'm a Spider Solitaire addict.
    Punkin likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast