+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets? Do Tell!

Pets? Do Tell!

Do you have any pets?
    What kind?
    How many?
    Names?

I have two dogs. One Jack Russell Terrier named Cosmo who is 5 and one Yellow Lab named Murphy who is almost 11.

As a child I had hamsters, fish, a bird and several kinds of dogs. Not all at the same time.

I always wanted a horse until my parents made me go out to my aunts house and shovel out the stalls. Cured for sure on; the spot!

Joey and I have 3 Miniature Schnauzers...

- Fletcher, a salt & pepper male, turned 3 last month (9/6, to be exact)
    - Lily, a white female, will be 3 in February
    - Boo, a white male (and one of Fletcher/Lily's pups), just turned 1 on 9/25

Do you have any pets?
    yep!

What kind?
    a dog, cocker spaniel

How many?

Names?
    Abby

She's such a princess. She got a haircut on Monday so she got her spring haircut in fall. Poor girl. She's from Australia, we brought her with us, we had to leave our other pets with our roomate but they were actually more like her pets... There were two other dogs (Annie and Joey), two cats (Murphy and Phoebe), and a bird (Thomas). Anyway, right now, my dog is lying in a patch of sun trying to warm up.

1 cocker spaniel named "bea". her named used to be "little bit", but that was before being on steroids for 6 years bulked her up! she's my sweetheart.

we also have a cat named "trinity", but i call her put. she is my bf's cat.

lastly, 3 surviving fish...

Two dogs
    both boston terriers
    one is a 2 year old male named bubba
    the girl is now 4 months and her name is katie

their actually names on their papers are Prince Bubba Pepper
    and Princess Katie Bear.
    Last edited by mommad; 10-11-2002 at 04:14 PM.
    ~There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Become a donor today!~

1 dog German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix. His name is Friendly He is 10 years old, and starting to show it

1 Cat. We found him on the side of the road. Upon taking him to the vet we found out that the poor little guy had a cold, but since it went untreated it went into his eyes, and literally ate them! So now we have the worls best blind cat. He is awesome

Fish. 1 a goldfish one a suckerfish.

As a kid we had dogs, cats, guinea pigs, mice (yes, pet mice) snakes (at a different time than the mice ), turtles, parakeets, fish. When I turned 16 I went out and bought myself a pet rat. He was so totally cool and would sit on my shoulder. I would never let one of my kids do that
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    We have a golden retriever that we rescued a little over 3 years ago...we think he's about 7 or 8.

He's a total doll and the life of the house (and the cutest thing ever)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Beautiful Bravo!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I have a goldfish, Crystal.
    At home we have a cocker spaniel, Blondie.

When I was younger, we had fish, dogs, cats, hamsters, and a canary. All at different times though.

I have a dog - a shepherd/lab mix, named Chancey. We got her at 8 weeks old from the Humane Society (we didn't change the name they'd given her).

She'll be 11 in December (3rd), and she's starting to show it also. She'll limp a little on her left front leg if she's had any exercise. And we just switched her off dry dog food because she was starting to have problems chewing it.

But, she's a great dog. She was at one time up to 125 lbs, but we've gotten her on a kind of diet (although we're kind of bad about the people food), and she's now hovering around 90 lbs.

She's our baby, since we have no kids. We spoil her rotten, and hate to leave the house without her.

I could go into detail about how she's spoiled, but some of you have already heard at length.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast