+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pets? Do Tell!

You guys have some sweet pets.

The top of our agenda when we go home is to get some pets.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Bravo,
    For having him for 11 years I really do not have many pics. I do have puppy, teen and oldie pics...so I guess that will do. Good Dog. Thank you all for puttin up with me talking about him so much.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Feifer- No problem, we love hearing about Murphy anytime.

Aww, guys! I have bad news!

I went home today, and I saw my dog. She's a blond cocker spaniel named Blondie aka "Boo". (Very original, right?) She's 13 years old, we've had her since I was 7. Well, today I noticed Boo looked really skinny, so I asked my mom if she thought she'd been losing weight. Mom said that she had, and I asked if there was anything wrong? Mom said she has cancer! And they've known about this for a while and not even told me. They know how much I love her and that the news would kill me. They're right.

So sher, Feif, I can really identify with you guys right now.

I have no pets at the moment but would love to have a teeny tiny chihuahua puppy

FORT Fogey
    We have a sheltie named Kipper,, I need to get a good photo of him,, and a 2lb yorkie named Daisy.. she is a sweetie,, goes everywhere with us.. she even has a car seat..

Here she is with my fave firebabe.. this is on the christmas tree post too!
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    Bravo that dog is beautiful and he IS smiling definately,,, Feif r u posting photos?? I am not seeing any..

My dogs

whats really wierd Firegirl is that I also have a Sheltie(Laddie) and a 5 pound Yorkie(Brianna). Sorry for the glowing eyes, damn flash!!!
    Last edited by Ilikai; 12-04-2005 at 08:20 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fogey
    Oh my gosh !!! I am going to have to get a pic of Kipper and Daisy together.. both are such wonderful dogs huh?? I grew up with both.. and they play sooooo much together.. !!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    We have two cats in our household that my wife had before we got married. Maggie is black and white, and Molly is a Tonganese. Both are around 12-13. They pretty much ignore me, but they act like dogs for Mrs. Wayner; following her around the house, coming when she calls, etc. I'm a dog person, but for cats, these are pretty cool.

+ Reply to Thread