+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pets? Do Tell!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG Cali! Friendly!!!!

And I'm not a big fan of cats, but yours is cute!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

My cat is such an atypical cat. That's why my husband likes him
    Being blind he never has even tried to get up on the kitchen counters, and he never gets on the sofa's either.. hubby loves that!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I couldn't resist sharing another pic of my bud because it looks like he's smiling and everytime I see it, it makes me break out in huge grin myself!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

What cute pets everyone has! That is a great picture of your dog Bravo.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

And now I will smile everytime I see it! Great pic Bravo

bravo, your dog is adorable! that pic reminds me of the bush baked beans commercials where the dog says, "roll that beautiful bean footage!"

i wonder if that's a local commercial....

nope, we've got it here too

Sher, I know what commercial you are talking about!

Yeah, and can you believe someone dumped this poor guy when he got heart worm because they didn't want to pay for the treatment?! At least take them to a shelter or rescue league, don't just ditch them! Poor pup never even learned how to play. It took over 2 years for us to teach him that he was allowed to chew on a bone and to fetch (and he's a retriever). All I can say is those people better hope they are never have to meet up with me!

I am missing Murphy mucho today! I found a few more pics of him. What a sweety!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Oh look at that smile! Cute pic Feifer. It's great that you have so many great memories and pics of him!

+ Reply to Thread