+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cool gadgets

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Cool gadgets

With the holidays just around the corner, I thought it might be fun to start a thread about cool gadgets and/or gift ideas.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Checking out the Cooking.com catalog I just got I noticed a nonstick muffin top pan!

Seriously! And they don't even mention Seinfeld in the description.

"Here's the pan that bakes your favorite part of the muffin - the top!"

http://www.cooking.com/products/shpr...Advanced=spine
    $13.95

* edited to include link to item
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Bravo, great idea. I thought everyone was giving those cool keychains this year. Hehe!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I think those key separator things are GREAT stocking stuffers

Originally posted by Feifer...here's the cool key thing:

At Brookstone there is a key thingamajig that allows you to put each key on a seperate tiny ring and then they each slip into their own slot so you can take any key off at any given time. They call it the quick release key chain. You can see it online.

http://www.brookstone.com/shop/prod...h_words=keyring

I think this thread is a great idea....come on ppl....jump on the gadget train....alll aboard!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Me too Feif! I need some cool ideas for this year

http://www.egadgets.com/cgi-bin/sgin...02101207322640

This gadget seems pretty interesting although overpriced. My mother would love this one. Hehe! It is a credit card manager. The needed card pops up at the touch of a button. The only thing missing from this is the card with someone elses billing address. Ha!

I've never seen anything like that!
    I could totally use it to organize all those ridiculous store loyalty cards you have for grocery stores, etc....

I agree with you that it does seem pretty pricey....
    I wonder how heavy it is.

Oh! my goodness! I love this gadget!

This seems like something everyone should have. It would be great for someone who walks for exercise. Imagine youare on the trail and a mugger/bear attacks you. You could zap him and alert others that you need help. Or if you get lost in the woods(wheather you are in a forrest or simple wooded bike trail in the city)this would be very helpful. What do you think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast