+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cool gadgets

High end watch whore would be a Rolex Presidental.... 18K solid gold watch and band. Only $15,900 new.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ili!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I want TIVO but I hear that they're coming up with a cable box with some features of TIVO integrated. I shall wait patiently and see for myself.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

Mokka, I hadn't heard about that. But I can vouch for Tivo In fact, I'm the official Fort-Tivo spokesperson --kiddding
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I'm probably going to get a new DirecTV receiver with Tivo built in - for Mrs. Wayner of course.

Queen of all boards
    okay..spill..DSL, worth it?
    Life is a game, play hard.

Wayner, Tivo is a great gadget for Christmas! Good call!

I also got a catalog this weekend from a company called Practica... they have some good stocking stuff ideas.

www.practica.com

Surfer, had a co.worker get DSL and it took them three weeks to sort the bugs out of it so that it would work on his puter. I got Cable pipeline and it works great, smokes dialup big time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Birks31

Any other Horologists?

You know ladies, there is nothing sexier than a woman wearing a sophisticated, complicated, high end mens watch.

This little number By Martin Braun is the perfect thing for kicking around town in your Pradas with a Chai in hand. Only 17 large in stainless steel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast