+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Washington sniper

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

The Washington sniper

They are going to catch this f---er today!

I am so mad about this I can barely type.

He has paralyzed this region. We don't go to the grocery store, won't go get gas, and go to work where we drive from our garage at our house to the garage at our office. There are police all over this state as I write that are stopping traffic, parked at every overpass, and driving up and down all the main roads in our county. I went to the gym this morning and people ran from their cars to get inside. All the machines by the windows were completely empty. Driving by gas stations you see cars lined up 10+ deep to use the one pump on the inside lane closest to the building while all other pumps are empty.

I hope they catch him today. And I hope he tries to get away, and gets shot and killed in the process. If there ever was a case for the death penalty, this is it. He screwed up when he shot someone in Virginia. Maryland and DC don't have the death penalty but we sure as hell have it here in VA.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Jeez, he's caused some major havoc.

Hopefully he'll be caught very soon.
    I won't comment on the death penalty as I'm vehemently opposed to it, but will just say I would imagine he would have good grounds for an insanity plea so probably won't get it anyway.

The main thing is to get him off the streets so people can go back to living their lives.
    "That's Numberwang!"

This is such a scary time for all of us, but especially for the people in the DC area. I have two friends who live in Manassas, VA, and I've written them to (a)make sure that they're OK and (b)see what kind of perspective I can get from someone who's in the thick of it.

BF, you, Mr. B, and all the others in the area are in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong and stay safe.

Thanks Lobeck!

I'm glad you got ahold of your pals and they are safe!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Thanks Lobeck!

I'm glad you got ahold of your pals and they are safe!
    Well, I haven't heard from them yet, but I'll let you know when I do... (I just sent the e-mail this morning)

Yes keep us posted!

labtech
    I heard this morning that a person was shot while pumping gas in Fredricksburg VA this morning. I also hope they catch this person and don't even give him a trial, just shoot him on the spot!!!!

I'd rather have him suffer than let him die right away. I think random plugs with a dart gun while he's in his cell could help him imagine what kind of terror he caused everyone else. Maybe release the hounds into his cell every couple of hours...
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Everyone up there stay safe! Good vibes going your way.

I say release him into the general population in prison and let them take care of it. Snipers are such cowards.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It is so sad that this man is leading us to think of all the possible torutres that would lay in wait if we got hold of him. I just hope they find him soon and the penalties are swift and just.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast